Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Sloshing under Roll Excitation at Shallow Liquid Depths. Ocean Engineering. vol. 138.
- (2017) Numerical Simulations of Sloshing and the Thermodynamic Response Due to Mixing. Energies. vol. 10.
- (2017) Propeller torque load and propeller shaft torque response correlation during ice-propeller interaction. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Transient simulation of the propulsion machinery system operating in ice – Modeling approach. Ocean Engineering. vol. 124.
- (2015) Integrated multi-domain system modelling and simulation for offshore crane operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2015) Soot Investigation on Fish Oil Spray Combustion in a Constant Volume Cell. SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Emission characteristics of GTL fuel as an alternative to conventional marine gas oil. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 18.
- (2013) Combustion and emissions characteristics of fish oil fuel in a heavy-duty diesel engine. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 65.
- (2011) Modeling and Simulation for Design and Testing of Direct Injection Gaseous Fuel Systems for Medium-Speed Engines. SAE technical paper series. vol. 4 (2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Sloshing in Marine LNG Fuel Tanks. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 1: Offshore Technology.
- (2016) Modeling and Simulation of the Accumulator During Active Heave Compensation Operations. ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 1: Offshore Technology; Offshore Geotechnics.
- (2016) CFD Simulations of Non-Linear Sloshing in a Rotating Rectangular Tank Using the Level Set Method. ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, Volume 2: CFD and VIV.
- (2016) Non-Isothermal Sloshing in Marine Liquefied Natural Gas Fuel Tanks. Proceedings of the Twenty-sixth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference - ISOPE 2016.
- (2016) Virtual prototyping of maritime systems and operations. ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7: Ocean Engineering.
- (2015) Virtual prototyping system for maritime crane design and operation based on functional mock-up interface. Proceedings of Oceans '15 MTS/IEEE, Genova, Italy, May 18-21, 2015.
- (2015) A multi-body dynamic model based on bond graph for maritime hydraulic crane operations. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2015) Emission Reduction Technology and Cost Efficiency for Ships Operating on the Northern Sea Route: A Case Study. Proceedings ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 8: Ian Jordaan Honoring Symposium on Ice Engineering.
- (2014) A hardware-in-the-loop simulator for offshore machinery control system testing. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) Ballast water analysis and heat treatment using waste heat recovery systems on board ships. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) An effective heave compensation and anti-sway control approach for offshore hydraulic crane operations. Mechatronics and automation : IEEE International conference, 2014 : Proceedings ICMA 2014 : 3 - 6 aug, 2014, Tianjin, China.