Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Energieffektivisering i industrien. Høytemperatur varmepumper.
Varmepumpende prosesser og systemer for oppvarming, kjøling, frysing, tining, temperering, tørking etc.
Se egen hjemmeside for detaljert informasjon om arbeidsområde og publikasjoner
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The development of a hydrocarbon high temperature heat pump for waste heat recovery. Energy. vol. 173.
- (2019) Preliminary study on CO2 transcritical ejector enhanced compressor refrigeration system for independent space cooling and dehumidification. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 100.
- (2018) Experimental investigation of a prototype R-600 compressor for high temperature heat pump. Energy. vol. 169.
- (2018) Theoretical analysis of suitable fluids for high temperature heat pumps up to 125 °C heat delivery. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 92.
- (2018) Production of fish protein hydrolysates step by step: technological aspects, equipment used, major energy costs and methods of their minimizing. International Aquatic Research. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Investigation of annual energy performance of a VWV air Source heat pump system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 85.
- (2017) Review of Vapour Compression Heat Pumps for High Temperature Heating using Natural Working Fluids. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 80.
- (2017) A steady and quasi-steady state analysis on the CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 76.
- (2017) Annual energy performance of R744 and R410A heat pumping systems. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 117.
- (2017) Sustainable Energy in Cities: Methodology and Results of a Summer Course Providing Smart Solutions for a New District in Shanghai. Energy Procedia. vol. 111.
- (2016) Reducing the global warming impact of a household heat pump dishwasher using hydrocarbon refrigerants. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 99.
- (2016) Experimental analysis of the r744 vapour compression rack equipped with the multi-ejector expansion work recovery module. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 64.
- (2016) Performance analysis of an R744 ground source heat pump system with air-cooled and water-cooled gas coolers. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2016) Investigation on CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system under warm climate. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 62.
- (2016) Changes of proteins during superchilled storage of Atlantic salmon muscle (Salmo salar). Journal of food science and technology. vol. 53 (1).
- (2016) Evolution of proteolytic and physico-chemical characteristics of Norwegian dry-cured ham during its processing. Meat Science. vol. 121.
- (2016) Effect of low and ultra-low temperature applications during freezing and frozen storage on quality parameters for fish. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2015) The influence of superchilling storage methods on the location/distribution of ice crystals during storage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Food Control. vol. 52.
- (2015) Manufacture of dry-cured ham: a review. Part 1. Biochemical changes during the technological process. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (5).
- (2015) Manufacture of dry‑cured ham: A review. Part 2. Drying kinetics, modeling and equipment. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (4).