Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I started as an Associate Professor 1.January 2017 at the department of Biotechnology and Food Science, where I will focus on teaching sustainable food production, hygienic design and packaging in combination with food processing equipment design and development.
I hold a MSc. degree within the field of mechanical engineering from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), where I focused on Product Development in combination with Industrial Ecology. After having worked as a teaching assistant for a couple of years at NTNU, I started my PhD on sustainable and profitable aquaculture. I defended my PhD thesis titled "Advanced Food Processing Equipment Design for a Sustainable Salmonid Fish Industry in Norway" in September 2015. During this period, I was also employed at SINTEF Fisheries and Aquaculture, working as a researcher on a various projects providing technical solutions for the fish processing industry, and have been full time employed at SINTEF until I started at NTNU in January.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Towards robotic post-trimming of salmon fillets. Industrial robot. vol. 43 (4).
- (2015) A case study of obstacles and enablers for green innovation within the fish processing equipment industry. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 90.
- (2011) An automated salmonid slaughter line using machine vision. Industrial robot. vol. 38 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2011) LCA as a part of product design of equipment used in the fish processing industry, A product developer's perspective. LCA Conference, Life Cycle Assessment a tool for strategic decition making. Conference proceedings,Volume 1: Academic Papers.
- (2014) Lønnsom foredling av sjømat i Norge. 2014. ISBN 978-82-14-05769-0.