Jan Ola Strandhagen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 591.
- (2020) The complementary effect of lean manufacturing and digitalisation on operational performance. International Journal of Production Research.
- (2020) The digitalization of manufacturing: investigating the impact of production environment and company size. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management.
- (2020) Increasing flexibility and productivity in Industry 4.0 production networks with autonomous mobile robots and smart intralogistics. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2020) Sustainable engineering master module – insights from three cohorts of European engineering team. International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (IJSM). vol. 4.
- (2020) Analyzing the factors affecting engineering change implementation performance in the engineer-to-order production environment: case studies from a Norwegian shipbuilding group. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2020) Status of engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: insights from a multiple case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (15).
- (2020) Smart Production Planning and Control: Concept, Use-Cases and Sustainability Implications. Sustainability. vol. 12 (9).
- (2019) Decision Variables for Inbound Transportation Redesign in a Chemical Manufacturing Supply Chain. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).
- (2019) An Agent-Based Simulation Approach To Model Hospital Logistics. International Journal of Simulation Modelling. vol. 18 (4).
- (2019) Exploring the challenges with applying tracking and tracing technology in the dairy industry. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).
- (2019) Aspects for Better Understanding of Engineering Changes in Shipbuilding Projects: In-Depth Case Study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2019) From Information Sharing to Information Utilization in Food Supply Chains. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM). vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) CONWIP implementation in a system with cross-trained teams. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 57 (20).
- (2019) Multi-site production planning in a fresh fish production environment. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 484.
- (2018) The data-driven process improvement cycle: Using digitalization for continuous improvement. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Measuring Throughput Times in Wood Component Production: A Case Study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 535.
- (2018) The link between Industry 4.0 and lean manufacturing: mapping current research and establishing a research agenda. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 56 (8).
- (2018) Strategic Fit of Planning Environments: Towards an Integrated Framework. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 262.
- (2018) Spreadsheet Application still dominates Enterprise Resource Planning and Advanced Planning Systems. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).