Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Evolution of proteolytic and physico-chemical characteristics of Norwegian dry-cured ham during its processing. Meat Science. vol. 121.
- (2016) Effect of low and ultra-low temperature applications during freezing and frozen storage on quality parameters for fish. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the quality characteristics of frozen farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 41.
- (2014) A DSC determination of phase transitions and liquid fraction in fish oils and mixtures of triacylglycerides. Food Research International. vol. 58.
- (2014) A DSC study of phase transition in muscle and oil of the main commercial fish species from the North-Atlantic. Food Research International. vol. 55.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the lipid oxidation and flesh color of frozen Atlantic herring fillets (Clupea harengus). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 40.
- (2014) Thermal Phase Transitions and Mechanical Characterization of Atlantic Cod Muscles at Low and Ultra-low Temperatures. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 128.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Performance simulation on a heat pump drying system using R744 as refrigerant. 12th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants GL2016 : Proceedings.
- (2015) Possibility for mechanical vapore re-compression for steam based drying processes. 1st Nordic Baltic Drying Conferanse - Proceedings.
- (2015) Heat pump drying : use of ambient air as enery source for cooling. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2015) Challenges of the usage of ultra-low temperatures for fish freezing and storage. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2015) The Influence of temperature modes during salting and resting stages on the mass transfer in dry-cured ham. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2014) Energy efficiency by vapor compression in superheated steam drying systems. Proceedings of the 11th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants GL2014.
- (2016) Superchilling of organic Food : part 1: Concept, State-of-the-Art and Potential for small scale implementation. 2016. ISBN 978-82-594-3671-9. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7583).
- (2013) Rheological transitions and thermal phase transitions of Atlantic Cod muscles at low and Ultra-low temperatures. 8th CIGR Section VI International technical symposium "Advanced Food Processing and Quality Management" . CIGR, Prof. Da Ven Sun; Guangzhou. 2013-11-04 - 2013-11-07.