Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Online Fault Detection in Autonomous Ferries: Using fault-type in-dependent spectral anomaly detection. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. vol. 69 (10).
- (2020) Tangential stress in multilayer winch drums with high performance synthetic fibre ropes – analytical calculations versus experimental measurements. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 15.
- (2019) An Unsupervised Reconstruction-Based Fault Detection Algorithm for Maritime Components. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Remaining useful life predictions for turbofan engine degradation using semi-supervised deep architecture. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 183.
- (2019) Validation of Data-Driven Labeling Approaches Using a Novel Deep Network Structure for Remaining Useful Life Predictions. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) A comprehensive survey of prognostics and health management based on deep learning for autonomous ships. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. vol. 68 (2).
- (2019) Experimental Study of Ignition Delay, Combustion, and NO Emission Characteristics of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Inverse modeling approach for transformation of propeller shaft angular deformation and velocity to propeller torque load. Marine Structures. vol. 67.
- (2019) Distributed Co-Simulation of Maritime Systems and Operations. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (1).
- (2018) Virtual prototyping for maritime crane design and operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) An Object-Oriented Modeling Approach to Virtual Prototyping of Marine Operation Systems Based on Functional Mock-Up Interface Co-Simulation. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (2).
- (2018) Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations of Nonlinear Sloshing in a Rotating Rectangular Tank Using the Level Set Method. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (6).
- (2018) Dynamic modelling of the thermal response enhanced by sloshing in marine LNG fuel tanks. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 135.
- (2018) Control of the combustion process and emission formation in marine gas engines. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2017) Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Sloshing under Roll Excitation at Shallow Liquid Depths. Ocean Engineering. vol. 138.
- (2017) Numerical Simulations of Sloshing and the Thermodynamic Response Due to Mixing. Energies. vol. 10.
- (2017) Propeller torque load and propeller shaft torque response correlation during ice-propeller interaction. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 16 (1).
- (2017) Virtual Prototyping of Maritime Systems and Operations: Applications of Distributed Co-Simulations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2016) Transient simulation of the propulsion machinery system operating in ice – Modeling approach. Ocean Engineering. vol. 124.
- (2015) Integrated multi-domain system modelling and simulation for offshore crane operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (1).