Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) A Nested Configuration of POLCA and Generic Kanban in a High Product Mix Manufacturing System. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 513.
- (2017) Work in Process Control for a High Product Mix Manufacturing System. Procedia CIRP. vol. 63.
- (2017) The fit of Industry 4.0 applications in manufacturing logistics: a multiple case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 5 (4).
- (2016) Supply chain strategies for speciality foods: A Norwegian case study. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (11).
- (2016) A differentiated approach for justification of advanced manufacturing technologies. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 4 (3).
- (2015) Remanufacturing as a Sustainable Strategy in Shipbuilding Industry. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460 (1).
- (2015) Analyzing the factors affecting coordination in an engineer-to-order supply chain. International Journal of Operations & Production Management. vol. 35 (7).
- (2015) The role of coordination in avoiding project delays in an engineer-to-order supply chain. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. vol. 26 (3).
- (2015) Understanding key engineering changes for materials management in ETO environment. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460.
- (2014) Justifying AMTs: Matching Tools and Technologies. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 228 (4).
- (2014) Implications of automation in engineer-to-order production: a case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (2).
- (2014) The fit of planning methods for the part manufacturing industry, a case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (2).
- (2013) The concurrent application of lean production and ERP: Towards an ERP-based lean implementation process. Computers in industry (Print). vol. 64 (3).
- (2012) Integration alternatives between ship designers and shipyards. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 384.
- (2011) Proposing a quick best practice maturity test for supply chain operations. Measuring Business Excellence. vol. 15 (1).
- (2010) The Application of Lean Production Control Methods within a Process-Type Industry: The Case of Hydro Automotive Structures. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 338.
- (2009) Global supply chain control systems: a conceptual framework for the global control centre. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 20 (2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) A Production Transfer Risk Assessment Framework. Advances in production management systems : the path to intelligent, collaborative and sustainable manufacturing : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2017 : Hamburg, Germany, September 3–7, 2017 : Proceedings, Part II.
- (2017) Mass Customization Challenges of Engineer-to-Order Manufacturing. Managing Complexity: Proceedings of the 8th World Conference on Mass Customization, Personalization, and Co-Creation (MCPC 2015), Montreal, Canada, October 20th-22th, 2015.