Tone Merete Muthanna
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Evaluating three commonly used infiltration methods for permeable surfaces in urban areas using the SWMM and STORM. Hydrology Research.
- (2020) Detention-based green roofs for stormwater management under extreme precipitation due to climate change. Blue-Green Systems. vol. 2 (1).
- (2020) Assessing the effects of four SUDS scenarios on combined sewer overflows in Oslo, Norway: evaluating the low-impact development module of the mike urban model. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (6).
- (2020) Temperatures and precipitation affect vegetation dynamics on Scandinavian extensive green roofs. International journal of biometeorology.
- (2020) Limitations in using runoff coefficients for green and gray roof design. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (2).
- (2020) Applicability of urban streets as temporary open floodways. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (4).
- (2020) Hydrological impacts of climate change on small ungauged catchments - results from a global climate model-regional climate model-hydrologic model chain. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. vol. 20.
- (2019) Urban drainage models for green areas: Structural differences and their effects on simulated runoff. Journal of Hydrology X. vol. 5.
- (2019) Hydrological modelling of green and grey roofs in cold climate with the SWMM model. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 249.
- (2019) Modelling of Green and Grey Roofs in Cold Climates Using EPA?s Storm Water Management Model. Green Energy and Technology.
- (2019) The transferability of SWMM model parameters between green roofs with similar build-up. Journal of Hydrology. vol. 569.
- (2019) Temporal downscaling of IDF curves applied to future performance of local stormwater measures. Sustainability. vol. 11 (5).
- (2019) Assessment of future water availability under climate change, considering scenarios for population growth and ageing infrastructure. Journal of Water and Climate Change. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Infiltration Response of Adsorbent Amended Filters for Stormwater Management under Freezing/Thawing Conditions. Water. vol. 11 (12).
- (2019) Remobilization of Sediments in Gully Pots During High Intensity Precipitation Events. Green Energy and Technology.
- (2019) Predicting hourly flows at ungauged small rural catchments using a parsimonious hydrological model. Journal of Hydrology. vol. 573.
- (2019) A dynamic river network method for the prediction of floods using a parsimonious rainfall-runoff model. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (2).
- (2018) Performance of Blue-Green Roofs in Cold Climates: A Scoping Review. Buildings. vol. 8 (4).
- (2018) Seasonal variations in infiltration in cold climate raingardens - a case study from Norway. Vann.
- (2018) Hydrological Performance of LECA-Based Roofs in Cold Climates. Water. vol. 10 (3).