Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Portrait of a giant deep-seated magmatic conduit system: The Seiland Igneous Province. Lithos. vol. 296-299.
- (2016) X-ray Microprobe Investigation of Iron During a Simulated Silicon Feedstock Extraction Process. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 47 (6).
- (2016) Crystallization and uplift path of late Variscan granites evidenced by quartz chemistry and fluid inclusions: Example from the Land's End granite, SW England. Lithos. vol. 252-253.
- (2016) Orogenic degassing, scapolitization and K-metasomatism during Caledonian exhumation, Helgeland, Norway. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 96 (3).
- (2016) Anatomy of a deep crustal volcanic conduit system; The Reinfjord Ultramafic Complex, Seiland Igneous Province, Northern Norway. Lithos. vol. 252-253.
- (2015) Late-magmatic immiscibility during batholith formation: assessment of B isotopes and trace elements in tourmaline from the Land’s End granite, SW England. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. vol. 169 (6).
- (2015) Geological setting, emplacement mechanism and igneous evolution of the Atchiza mafic-ultramafic layered suite in north-west Mozambique. Journal of African Earth Sciences. vol. 111.
- (2015) The chemistry of quartz in granitic pegmatites of southern Norway: Petrogenetic and economic implications. Economic Geology and The Bulletin of the Society of Economic Geologists. vol. 110 (7).
- (2013) Trace Elements in the Si Furnace. Part II: Analysis of Condensate in Carbothermal Reduction of Quartz. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 44 (2).
- (2013) Trace Elements in the Si Furnace. Part I: Behavior of Impurities in Quartz During Reduction. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 44 (2).
- (2012) Synchrotron-based microprobe investigation of impurities in raw quartz-bearing and carbon-bearing feedstock materials for photovoltaic application. Progress in Photovoltaics. vol. 20 (2).
- (2009) Trace element chemistry and textures of quartz during the magmatic-hydrothermal transition of Oslo rift granites. Mineralogical magazine. vol. 73 (4).
- (2009) Trace element evolution of quartz in the charnockitic Kleivan granite, SW-Norway: The Ge/Ti ratio of quartz as an index of igneous differentiation. Lithos. vol. 107 (3-4).
- (2009) Coupled trace element mobilisation and strain softening in quartz during retrograde fluid infiltration in dry granulite protoliths. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. vol. 157 (2).
- (2009) Origin and implications of zoned amphiboles and other hydrous silicates during aqueous brine infiltration in the Bamble mega shearzone, S-Norway. EOS : Transactions. vol. 90 (52).
- (2008) Natural refinement of silicon raw-material. Teknisk rapport / Luleå tekniska universitet. vol. 03.
- (2008) Formation and cross cumulus migration of residual melts in the Skaergagaard Intrusion, East Greenland. EOS : Transactions. vol. 89 (53).
- (2008) Industrial minerals and rocks, aggregates and natural stones in the Nordic countries. Episodes. vol. 31 (1).
- (2008) Was the Paleocene-Eocene thermal maximum terminated by flood basalt volcanism?. EOS : Transactions. vol. 89 (53).
- (2008) Metallic mineral deposits in the Nordic countries. Episodes. vol. 31 (1).