Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Influence of occupant behavior and operation on performance of a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 159.
- (2017) Dynamic modelling of local low-temperature heating grids: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 139.
- (2017) A variation focused cluster analysis strategy to identify typical daily heating load profiles of higher education buildings. Energy. vol. 134.
- (2017) A Hybrid Biomass Hydrothermal Gasification- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell System Combined with Improved CHP Plant for Sustainable Power Generation. Energy Procedia. vol. 112.
- (2017) Necessary Measures to Include more Distributed Renewable Energy Sources into District Heating System. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2017) A state-of-art review of retrofit interventions in buildings towards nearly zero energy level. Energy Procedia. vol. 134.
- (2017) Low Temperature District Heating for Future Energy Systems. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2017) IEA EBC annex 53: Total energy use in buildings?Analysis and evaluation methods. Energy and Buildings. vol. 152.
- (2016) Energy planning of university campus building complex: Energy usage and coincidental analysis of individual buildings with a case study. Energy and Buildings. vol. 124.
- (2016) Identifying key design parameters of the integrated energy system for a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Renewable Energy. vol. 87.
- (2016) Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility. Energy. vol. 112.
- (2016) Importance of Increased Knowledge on Reliability of District Heating Pipes. Procedia Engineering. vol. 146.
- (2015) A Case Study of Campus Building End Use of a University in Norway. Advanced Materials Research.
- (2015) Integrated multiscale simulation of CHP based district heating system. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 106.
- (2015) An overall methodology to define reference values for building sustainability parameters. Energy and Buildings. vol. 88.
- (2015) Energy cost models for air supported sports hall in cold climates considering energy efficiency. Renewable Energy. vol. 84.
- (2015) Implementation of CCPP for energy supply of future building stock. Applied Energy. vol. 155.
- (2015) Uncertainty of the allocation factors of heat and electricity production of combined cycle power plant. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 76.
- (2014) Success factors of energy efficiency measures in buildings in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 76.
- (2012) Identifying important variables of energy use in low energy office building by using multivariate analysis. Energy and Buildings. vol. 45.