Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Energy, economic, and environmental analysis of integration of thermal energy storage into district heating systems using waste heat from data centres. Energy. vol. 219.
- (2021) Swimming pool heating technology: A state-of-the-art review. Building Simulation. vol. 14.
- (2021) Energy Pathways for Future Norwegian Residential Building Areas. Energies.
- (2021) Data informed physical models for district heating grids with distributed heat sources to understand thermal and hydraulic aspects. Energy. vol. 222.
- (2021) Achieving zero-energy building performance with thermal and visual comfort enhancement through optimization of fenestration, envelope, shading device, and energy supply system. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments. vol. 44.
- (2021) Top-down spatially-explicit probabilistic estimation of building energy performance at a scale. Energy and Buildings.
- (2020) Large-scale monitoring of operationally diverse district heating substations: A reference-group based approach. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. vol. 90.
- (2020) Selecting the model and influencing variables for DHW heat use prediction in hotels in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 228.
- (2020) Splitting measurements of the total heat demand in a hotel into domestic hot water and space heating heat use. Energy. vol. 219.
- (2020) Development and analysis of hourly DHW heat use profiles in nursing homes in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 222.
- (2020) Analysis of monthly and daily profiles of DHW use in apartment blocks in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 172.
- (2020) A study on the integration of air-source heat pumps, solar collectors, and PCM tanks for outdoor swimming pools for winter application in subtropical climates. Journal of Building Performance Simulation. vol. 13 (6).
- (2020) Building heating applications with phase change material: A comprehensive review. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 31.
- (2020) An ANN-based optimization approach of building energy systems: Case study of swimming pool. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 277.
- (2020) Minimizing delivered energy and life cycle cost using Graphical script: An office building retrofitting case. Applied Energy. vol. 268.
- (2020) Energy Master Planning: Identifying Framing Constraints That Scope Your Technology Options. ASHRAE Transactions. vol. 126.
- (2020) A Simple and Novel Method to Predict the Hospital Energy Use Based on Machine Learning: A Case Study in Norway. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1332.
- (2019) A study of citywide urban residential energy information system for the building energy efficiency management: a cluster model of seven typical cities in China. Energy Efficiency. vol. 12 (6).
- (2019) Energy analysis and energy planning for kindergartens based on data analysis. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Optimal control of secondary side supply water temperature for substation in district heating systems. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.