Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A study of citywide urban residential energy information system for the building energy efficiency management: a cluster model of seven typical cities in China. Energy Efficiency.
- (2018) Dynamic modeling of local district heating grids with prosumers: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 151.
- (2018) Parametric study of condensation at heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning duct's external surface. Building Services Engineering Research & Technology. vol. 39 (3).
- (2018) Transition to the 4th generation district heating-possibilities, bottlenecks, and challenges. Energy Procedia. vol. 149.
- (2018) Building energy performance assessment using volatility change based symbolic transformation and hierarchical clustering. Energy and Buildings. vol. 166.
- (2018) Challenges and potentials for low-temperature district heating implementation in Norway. Energy. vol. 151.
- (2018) Influence of occupant behavior and operation on performance of a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 159.
- (2018) Analysis of an integrated heating and cooling system for a building complex with focus on long–term thermal storage. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2018) Support vector machine for the prediction of heating energy use. Thermal Science. vol. 22 (4).
- (2018) Future Trends in District Heating Development. Curr Sustainable Renewable Energy Rep.
- (2017) Dynamic modelling of local low-temperature heating grids: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 139.
- (2017) A variation focused cluster analysis strategy to identify typical daily heating load profiles of higher education buildings. Energy. vol. 134.
- (2017) A Hybrid Biomass Hydrothermal Gasification- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell System Combined with Improved CHP Plant for Sustainable Power Generation. Energy Procedia. vol. 112.
- (2017) Necessary Measures to Include more Distributed Renewable Energy Sources into District Heating System. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2017) A state-of-art review of retrofit interventions in buildings towards nearly zero energy level. Energy Procedia. vol. 134.
- (2017) Low Temperature District Heating for Future Energy Systems. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2017) IEA EBC annex 53: Total energy use in buildings?Analysis and evaluation methods. Energy and Buildings. vol. 152.
- (2016) Energy planning of university campus building complex: Energy usage and coincidental analysis of individual buildings with a case study. Energy and Buildings. vol. 124.
- (2016) Identifying key design parameters of the integrated energy system for a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Renewable Energy. vol. 87.
- (2016) Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility. Energy. vol. 112.