Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Large-scale monitoring of operationally diverse district heating substations: A reference-group based approach. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. vol. 90.
- (2020) Selecting the model and influencing variables for DHW heat use prediction in hotels in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 228.
- (2020) Development and analysis of hourly DHW heat use profiles in nursing homes in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 222.
- (2020) Analysis of monthly and daily profiles of DHW use in apartment blocks in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 172.
- (2020) Swimming pool heating technology: A state-of-the-art review. Building Simulation.
- (2020) A study on the integration of air-source heat pumps, solar collectors, and PCM tanks for outdoor swimming pools for winter application in subtropical climates. Journal of Building Performance Simulation. vol. 13 (6).
- (2020) Building heating applications with phase change material: A comprehensive review. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 31.
- (2020) An ANN-based optimization approach of building energy systems: Case study of swimming pool. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 277.
- (2020) Minimizing delivered energy and life cycle cost using Graphical script: An office building retrofitting case. Applied Energy. vol. 268.
- (2020) Energy Master Planning: Identifying Framing Constraints That Scope Your Technology Options. ASHRAE Transactions. vol. 126.
- (2019) A study of citywide urban residential energy information system for the building energy efficiency management: a cluster model of seven typical cities in China. Energy Efficiency. vol. 12 (6).
- (2019) Energy analysis and energy planning for kindergartens based on data analysis. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Optimal control of secondary side supply water temperature for substation in district heating systems. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Identifying typical hourly DHW energy use profiles in a hotel in Norway by using statistical methods. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Prediction of DHW energy use in a hotel in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609:052018 (5).
- (2019) Operation strategies to achieve low supply and return temperature in district heating system. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Future energy pathways for a university campus considering possibilities for energy efficiency improvements. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Active supply diffuser application in all-air heating systems. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 04.
- (2019) Performance analysis of an active diffuser in mixing ventilation for cell office by using numerical approach. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Performance assessment of all-air heating in an office cubicle equipped with an active supply diffuser in a cold climate. Building and Environment. vol. 156.