Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Marinkjemi i NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Distribution of selenium in the plume of the Gediz River, Izmir Bay, Aegean Sea. Journal of Marine Research. vol. 75.
- (2017) Can inorganic nutrients released from aquaculture fish cages change the seawater bacterial community? A microcosm study from a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions.
- (2017) Responses in the bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9.
- (2016) Stakeholder Perceptions of Links between Environmental Changes to their Socio-Ecological System and their Adaptive Capacity in the Region of Troms, Norway. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 3.
- (2015) Interdisciplinarity as an Emergent Property: The Research Project “CINTERA” and the Study of Marine Eutrophication. Sustainability. vol. 7 (7).
- (2014) Size-spectrum based differential response of phytoplankton to nutrient and iron-organic matter combinations in microcosm experiments in a Chilean Patagonian Fjord. Phycological Research. vol. 62 (2).
- (2014) Responses in the microbial food web to increased rates of nutrient supply in a southern Chilean fjord: Possible implications of cage aquaculture. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 6 (1).
- (2013) Assessing the micro-phytoplankton response to nitrate in Comau Fjord (42 degrees S) in Patagonia (Chile), using a microcosms approach. Environmental Monitoring & Assessment. vol. 185 (6).
- (2013) Occurrence of a cold-water coral along natural pH gradients (Patagonia, Chile). Marine Biology. vol. 160 (10).
- (2013) Microbial biogeography during austral summer 2007 in the surface waters around the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica. Aquatic Microbial Ecology. vol. 70.
- (2012) Impacts of Possible CO2 Seepage from Sub-Seabed Storage on Trace Elements Mobility and Bacterial distribution at sediment-water interface. Energy Procedia. vol. 23.
- (2012) Influence of trace metal release from volcanic ash on growth of Thalassiosira pseudonana and Emiliania huxleyi. Marine Chemistry. vol. 132.
- (2010) Natural iron enrichment around the Antarctic Peninsula in the Southern Ocean. Biogeosciences. vol. 7 (1).
- (2010) Changes in mobility and solubility of the redox sensitive metals Fe, Mn and Co at the seawater-sediment interface following CO2 seepage. Biogeosciences. vol. 7 (2).
- (2010) Iron biogeochemistry across marine systems - progress from the past decade. Biogeosciences. vol. 7 (3).
- (2010) Ocean acidification affects iron speciation during a coastal seawater mesocosm experiment. Biogeosciences. vol. 7 (3).
- (2009) Effects of experimental CO2 leakage on solubility and transport of seven trace metals in seawater and sediment. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 407 (24).
- (2009) Iron Budget and Its Correlations with Macronutrients in the Inshore Waters of the Aegean Sea. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 32 (5).
- (2009) Shelf-derived iron inputs drive biological productivity in the southern Drake Passage. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. vol. 23.
- (2008) Regeneration of Fe(II) during EIFeX and SOFeX. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 35 (19).