Murat V. Ardelan
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Marinkjemi i NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Climate change mitigation effects: How do potential CO2 leaks from a sub-seabed storage site in the Norwegian Sea affect Astarte sp. bivalves?. Chemosphere. vol. 264.
- (2020) Trace metal mobility in sub-seabed sediments by CO2 seepage under high-pressure conditions. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 700.
- (2020) Response of bacterial communities in Barents Sea sediments in case of a potential CO2 leakage from carbon reservoirs. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 160.
- (2020) Experiment design and bacterial abundance control extracellular H2O2 concentrations during four series of mesocosm experiments. Biogeosciences. vol. 17 (5).
- (2020) Fe(II) stability in coastal seawater during experiments in Patagonia, Svalbard, and Gran Canaria. Biogeosciences. vol. 17.
- (2020) From the Ocean to the Lab—Assessing Iron Limitation in Cyanobacteria: An Interface Paper. Microorganisms. vol. 8 (12).
- (2020) Iron Speciation and Physiological Analysis Indicate that Synechococcus sp. PCC 7002 Reduces Amorphous and Crystalline Iron Forms in Synthetic Seawater Medium. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 8 (12).
- (2019) Trace chemical species in marine incubation experiments, part A. Experiment design and bacterial abundance control extracellular H2O2 concentrations. Biogeosciences Discussions.
- (2019) Sea surface microlayer and elemental composition in phaeo-, chloro-, and rhodophytes in winter and spring. Journal of Phycology. vol. 55.
- (2019) Iron cycling in a mesocosm experiment in a north Patagonian fjord: Potential effect of ammonium addition by salmon aquaculture. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 220.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2019) Weddell-Scotia confluence effect on the iron distribution in waters surrounding the South Shetland (Antarctic Peninsula) and South Orkney (Scotia Sea) Islands during the Austral summer in 2007 and 2008. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 6:771.
- (2019) Present and Past‐Millennial Eutrophication in the Gulf of Gdańsk (Southern Baltic Sea). Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. vol. 34 (2).
- (2018) Anthropogenic impact on marine ecosystem health: A comparative multi-proxy investigation of recent sediments in coastal waters. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 133.
- (2018) Effect of Siderophore on Iron Availability in a Diatom and a Dinoflagellate Species: Contrasting Response in Associated Bacteria. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 5 (118).
- (2017) Distribution of selenium in the plume of the Gediz River, Izmir Bay, Aegean Sea. Journal of Marine Research. vol. 75.
- (2017) Responses in bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9.
- (2017) Responses in the bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) Stakeholder Perceptions of Links between Environmental Changes to their Socio-Ecological System and their Adaptive Capacity in the Region of Troms, Norway. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 3.
- (2015) Interdisciplinarity as an Emergent Property: The Research Project “CINTERA” and the Study of Marine Eutrophication. Sustainability. vol. 7 (7).