Murat V. Ardelan
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Marinkjemi i NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Trace metal mobility in sub-seabed sediments by CO2 seepage under high-pressure conditions. Science of the Total Environment.
- (2020) race metal mobility in sub-seabed sediments by CO2 seepage under high-pressure conditions. Science of the Total Environment.
- (2019) Trace chemical species in marine incubation experiments, part A. Experiment design and bacterial abundance control extracellular H2O2 concentrations. Biogeosciences Discussions.
- (2019) Sea surface microlayer and elemental composition in phaeo-, chloro-, and rhodophytes in winter and spring. Journal of Phycology. vol. 55.
- (2019) Iron cycling in a mesocosm experiment in a north Patagonian fjord: Potential effect of ammonium addition by salmon aquaculture. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 220.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2019) Weddell-Scotia confluence effect on the iron distribution in waters surrounding the South Shetland (Antarctic Peninsula) and South Orkney (Scotia Sea) Islands during the Austral summer in 2007 and 2008. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 6:771.
- (2019) Present and Past‐Millennial Eutrophication in the Gulf of Gdańsk (Southern Baltic Sea). Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. vol. 34 (2).
- (2018) Anthropogenic impact on marine ecosystem health: A comparative multi-proxy investigation of recent sediments in coastal waters. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 133.
- (2018) Effect of Siderophore on Iron Availability in a Diatom and a Dinoflagellate Species: Contrasting Response in Associated Bacteria. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 5 (118).
- (2017) Distribution of selenium in the plume of the Gediz River, Izmir Bay, Aegean Sea. Journal of Marine Research. vol. 75.
- (2017) Responses in bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9.
- (2017) Responses in the bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) Stakeholder Perceptions of Links between Environmental Changes to their Socio-Ecological System and their Adaptive Capacity in the Region of Troms, Norway. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 3.
- (2015) Interdisciplinarity as an Emergent Property: The Research Project “CINTERA” and the Study of Marine Eutrophication. Sustainability. vol. 7 (7).
- (2014) Size-spectrum based differential response of phytoplankton to nutrient and iron-organic matter combinations in microcosm experiments in a Chilean Patagonian Fjord. Phycological Research. vol. 62 (2).
- (2014) Responses in the microbial food web to increased rates of nutrient supply in a southern Chilean fjord: Possible implications of cage aquaculture. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 6 (1).
- (2013) Assessing the micro-phytoplankton response to nitrate in Comau Fjord (42 degrees S) in Patagonia (Chile), using a microcosms approach. Environmental Monitoring & Assessment. vol. 185 (6).
- (2013) Occurrence of a cold-water coral along natural pH gradients (Patagonia, Chile). Marine Biology. vol. 160 (10).
- (2013) Microbial biogeography during austral summer 2007 in the surface waters around the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica. Aquatic Microbial Ecology. vol. 70.