Ida Nilstad Pettersen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Førsteamanuensis i transition design ved Institutt for design (ID). Ph.d. (2013) i design for bærekraft. Nestleder ved ID Trondheim (august 2019-).
Design for sustainability transitions, sosiale praksiser, deltakende design, forbruk, byutvikling, bynatur.
- CCSDI, Cluster for Co-creative Service Design and Innovation (2017-2022), NFR HELSEVEL
- TRANS-URBAN-EU-CHINA (2018-2020), H2020 Research and Innovation Programme
- Circ€uit, The Circular European Economy Innovative Training Network (2016-2020), H2020 Marie Curie Innovative Training Network
- 3C // Co-constructing city futures (2016-2019), NFR idélab Byer som virker
- Hug the streets (2016-2019), NFR idélab Byer som virker
- The Medical Home (2013-2016), NFR PRAKSISVEL
- MINDER, Methodologies for improvement of non-residential buildings' day-to-day energy-efficiency reliability (2013-2016), NFR ENERGIX
Undervisning og veiledning
- TPD4852 - Eksperter i Team-landsby Designing in Urban Natures, TPD4500 - Design 9, fordypningsprosjekt (emneansvarlig), TPD4505 - Designteori, fordypningsemne og TPD4900 - Industriell design, masteroppgave
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Emerging circular economies: Discourse coalitions in a Norwegian case. Sustainable Production and Consumption. vol. 26C.
- (2020) Consumer engagement in the circular economy: Exploring clothes swapping in emerging economies from a social practice perspective. Sustainable Development. vol. 28 (1).
- (2019) FM perceptions on occupant impact and the shaping of occupant engagement practice. Facilities. vol. 37 (11/12).
- (2019) Power and Politics in Design for Transition. Conference proceedings of the Design Management Academy. vol. 2 (1).
- (2019) User acceptance and adoption of circular offerings in the fashion sector: insights from user-generated online reviews. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 231.
- (2019) Speculative and Critical Design — Features, Methods, and Practices. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 1 (1).
- (2019) Consumer acceptance of edible insects and design interventions as adoption strategy. International Journal of Food Design. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Consumption in the Circular Economy: A Literature Review. Sustainability. vol. 10 (8).
- (2018) Care relationships at stake? Home healthcare professionals' experiences with digital medicine dispensers - a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (26).
- (2017) Ambitions at work: Professional practices and the energy performance of non-residential buildings in Norway. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 32.
- (2016) Fostering absolute reductions in resource use: the potential role and feasibility of practice-oriented design. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 132.
- (2016) Key issues for enhancing citizen participation in co-constructing city futures. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1776.
- (2015) Towards practice-oriented design for sustainability: the compatibility with selected design fields. International Journal of Sustainable Engineering. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Framing the role of design in transformation of consumption practices: beyond the designer-product-user triad. International Journal of Technology Management. vol. 63 (1/2).
- (2008) The Ethics in Balancing Control and Freedom when Engineering Solutions for Sustainable Behaviour. International Journal of Sustainable Engineering. vol. 1 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Alternative consumption: a circular economy beyond the circular business model. PLATE Product Lifetimes And The Environment 2019 – Conference Proceedings.
- (2018) The tree as method: co-creating with urban ecosystems. Proceedings of the 15th Participatory Design Conference: Short Papers, Situated Actions, Workshops and Tutorial - Volume 2.
- (2017) The Future of Design for Sustainable Behaviour, Revisited. Sustainability Through Innovation in Product Life Cycle Design.
- (2017) Consumer and user acceptance in the circular economy: what are researchers missing?. PLATE: Product Lifetimes And The Environment.
- (2017) Design for endring av praksis. Velferdsteknologi i praksis.
- (2016) "By Their [Data] You Will Know Them": Historical Reflections on Capturing Patterns in Everyday Life. Everyday Futures.
- (2016) What ideas of users and their lifestyles exist amongst actors involved in the design and delivery of heating technologies?. Daily life, digital technologies and energy demand – A working paper collection.
- (2015) Practice-oriented research into energy management and use in non-residential buildings: the reliability gap framework. eceee Summer Study proceedings. eceee 2015 Summer Study First fuel now.
- (2014) How do material objects transcend the boundaries between professional and domestic practices?. Practices, the Built Environment and Sustainability – A Thinking Note Collection.
- (2014) Service Innovation and Welfare Technology for Sustainable Home Medication: Insights from Social Practice Theory. Proceedings of DRS 2014: Design's big debates. Design Research Society Biennal international conference 16-19 June 2014.
- (2020) The case study “Framtidsbilder Trondheim sentrum 2050”. Universitetet i Oslo. 2020.
- (2013) Changing Practices: The Role of Design in Supporting the Sustainability of Everyday Life. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4361-2.