Ida Nilstad Pettersen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Førsteamanuensis i transition design ved Institutt for design (ID). Ph.d. (2013) i bærekraftig design. Nestleder ved ID Trondheim (august 2019-).
Design for sustainability transitions, sosiale praksiser, deltakende design, forbruk, byutvikling.
- Circ€uit, The Circular European Economy Innovative Training Network (2016-2020), H2020 Marie Curie Innovative Training Network
- CCSDI, Cluster for Co-creative Service Design and Innovation (2017-2022), NFR HELSEVEL
- TRANS-URBAN-EU-CHINA (2018-2020), H2020 Research and Innovation Programme
- 3C // Co-constructing city futures (2016-2019), NFR idélab Byer som virker
- Hug the streets (2016-2019), NFR idélab Byer som virker
- The Medical Home (2013-2016), NFR PRAKSISVEL
- MINDER, Methodologies for improvement of non-residential buildings' day-to-day energy-efficiency reliability (2013-2016), NFR ENERGIX
Undervisning og veiledning
- TPD4500 - Design 9, fordypningsprosjekt (emneansvarlig), TPD4505 - Designteori, fordypningsemne og TPD4900 - Industriell design, masteroppgave
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Consumer engagement in the circular economy: Exploring clothes swapping in emerging economies from a social practice perspective. Sustainable Development. vol. 28 (1).
- (2019) Power and Politics in Design for Transition. Conference proceedings of the Design Management Academy. vol. 2 (1).
- (2019) User acceptance and adoption of circular offerings in the fashion sector: insights from user-generated online reviews. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 231.
- (2019) Speculative and Critical Design — Features, Methods, and Practices. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 1 (1).
- (2019) Consumer acceptance of edible insects and design interventions as adoption strategy. International Journal of Food Design. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) FM perceptions on occupant impact and the shaping of occupant engagement practice. Facilities. vol. 37 (11/12).
- (2018) Consumption in the Circular Economy: A Literature Review. Sustainability. vol. 10 (8).
- (2018) Care relationships at stake? Home healthcare professionals' experiences with digital medicine dispensers - a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (26).
- (2017) Ambitions at work: Professional practices and the energy performance of non-residential buildings in Norway. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 32.
- (2016) Fostering absolute reductions in resource use: the potential role and feasibility of practice-oriented design. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 132.
- (2015) Towards practice-oriented design for sustainability: the compatibility with selected design fields. International Journal of Sustainable Engineering. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Framing the role of design in transformation of consumption practices: beyond the designer-product-user triad. International Journal of Technology Management. vol. 63 (1/2).
- (2008) The Ethics in Balancing Control and Freedom when Engineering Solutions for Sustainable Behaviour. International Journal of Sustainable Engineering. vol. 1 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) The tree as method: co-creating with urban ecosystems. Proceedings of the 15th Participatory Design Conference: Short Papers, Situated Actions, Workshops and Tutorial - Volume 2.
- (2017) The Future of Design for Sustainable Behaviour, Revisited. Sustainability Through Innovation in Product Life Cycle Design.
- (2017) Consumer and user acceptance in the circular economy: what are researchers missing?. PLATE: Product Lifetimes And The Environment.
- (2017) Design for endring av praksis. Velferdsteknologi i praksis.
- (2016) "By Their [Data] You Will Know Them": Historical Reflections on Capturing Patterns in Everyday Life. Everyday Futures.
- (2016) People and Activities in Energy Efficient Buildings: Comparative Study of User, Owner and Facilities Management Perspectives in Schools. Proceedings of the CIB World Building Congress 2016 Volume II Environmental opportunities and challenges, constructing, commitment and acknowledging human experiences.
- (2016) What ideas of users and their lifestyles exist amongst actors involved in the design and delivery of heating technologies?. Daily life, digital technologies and energy demand – A working paper collection.
- (2015) Practice-oriented research into energy management and use in non-residential buildings: the reliability gap framework. eceee Summer Study proceedings. eceee 2015 Summer Study First fuel now.
- (2014) How do material objects transcend the boundaries between professional and domestic practices?. Practices, the Built Environment and Sustainability – A Thinking Note Collection.
- (2014) Service Innovation and Welfare Technology for Sustainable Home Medication: Insights from Social Practice Theory. Proceedings of DRS 2014: Design's big debates. Design Research Society Biennal international conference 16-19 June 2014.
- (2020) The case study “Framtidsbilder Trondheim sentrum 2050”. Universitetet i Oslo. 2020.
- (2013) Changing Practices: The Role of Design in Supporting the Sustainability of Everyday Life. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4361-2.