Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A study of citywide urban residential energy information system for the building energy efficiency management: a cluster model of seven typical cities in China. Energy Efficiency. vol. 12 (6).
- (2019) Energy analysis and energy planning for kindergartens based on data analysis. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Optimal control of secondary side supply water temperature for substation in district heating systems. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Identifying typical hourly DHW energy use profiles in a hotel in Norway by using statistical methods. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Prediction of DHW energy use in a hotel in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609.
- (2019) Operation strategies to achieve low supply and return temperature in district heating system. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Future energy pathways for a university campus considering possibilities for energy efficiency improvements. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Active supply diffuser application in all-air heating systems. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 04.
- (2019) Performance analysis of an active diffuser in mixing ventilation for cell office by using numerical approach. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Performance assessment of all-air heating in an office cubicle equipped with an active supply diffuser in a cold climate. Building and Environment. vol. 156.
- (2019) Analysis of energy signatures and planning of heating and domestic hot water energy use in buildings in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Control strategy for battery-supported photovoltaic systems aimed at peak load reduction. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) The influence of emerging technologies deployment in residential built stock on electric energy cost and grid load. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2018) Dynamic modeling of local district heating grids with prosumers: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 151.
- (2018) Parametric study of condensation at heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning duct's external surface. Building Services Engineering Research & Technology. vol. 39 (3).
- (2018) Transition to the 4th generation district heating-possibilities, bottlenecks, and challenges. Energy Procedia. vol. 149.
- (2018) Building energy performance assessment using volatility change based symbolic transformation and hierarchical clustering. Energy and Buildings. vol. 166.
- (2018) Challenges and potentials for low-temperature district heating implementation in Norway. Energy. vol. 151.
- (2018) Influence of occupant behavior and operation on performance of a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 159.
- (2018) Analysis of an integrated heating and cooling system for a building complex with focus on long–term thermal storage. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 145.