Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Various projects concerning soil modelling. This includes:
- Modelling and understanding creep in soft clays and other aspects of soil behaviour.
- Development and implementation of a number of soil models, including the NGI-ADP model that is now part of a commercial finite element program (www.plaxis.nl).
- Progressive failure in sensitive clays. This includes:
- Work with the implementation of a regularisation technique for modelling of brittle material behaviour in finite element calculations
- Back calculations to landslides involving quick clay
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) An elastic-viscoplastic model for saturated frozen soils. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2017) Creep of geomaterials – some finding from the EU project CREEP. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2016) Constitutive model for rate-independent behavior of saturated frozen soils. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 53 (10).
- (2016) Discussion of ‘Soil creep effects on ground lateral deformation and pore water pressure under embankments’. Geomechanics and Geoengineering. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) An anisotropic shear strength model for cyclic accumulated plastic strain of overconsolidated clay. Electronic journal of geotechnical engineering. vol. 19 S.
- (2014) A FE Procedure for Foundation Design of Offshore Structures - Applied to Study a Potential OWT Monopile Foundation in the Korean Western Sea. Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 45 (4).
- (2012) Constitutive Model for Cemented Quick Clay in Deep-Mix Stabilization. Global Journal of Engineering Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2012) Generalized constitutive model for stabilized quick clay. Global Journal of Engineering Research. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) NGI-ADP: Anisotropic shear strength model for clay. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics (Print). vol. 36 (4).
- (2011) Use and misuse of the isotache concept with respect to creep hypotheses A and B. Geotechnique. vol. LXI (10).
- (2010) Modeling creep and rate effects in structured anisotropic soft clays. Acta Geotechnica. vol. 5 (1).
- (2006) Phenomenological issues related to strain localization in sensitive clays. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering. vol. 24.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Constitutive Model for Long-Term Behavior of Saturated Frozen Soil. Poromechanics VI: Proceedings of the Sixth Biot Conference on Poromechanics.
- (2016) Modelling soft Scandinavian clay behavior using the asymptotic state. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2016) A macro model description of the non-linear anchor block foundation behavior. Proceeding of the Sixth International Conference on Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation (SEMC 2016), Insights and Innovations in tructural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation.
- (2015) A Rheological Model for Peat That Accounts for Creep. Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials.
- (2015) A framework for peat behaviour based on hyperplasticity principles. Proceedings of the International Conference on Creep and Deformation Characteristics in Geomaterials.
- (2015) A Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Constitutive Model for Saturated Frozen Soil. Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials.
- (2015) A new concept in developing a constitutive model for frozen soils. Proceedings of the International Conference on Creep and Deformation Characteristics in Geomaterials.
- (2015) Creep in Clay During the First Few Years After Construction. Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials.