Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Dynamic interaction of a downward plane jet and a cough jet with respect to particle transmission: An analytical and experimental study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene.
- (2017) The 8th International Cold Climate HVAC Conference (Cold Climate 2015). Science and Technology for the Built Environment. vol. 23 (3).
- (2017) Experimental study of the transverse diffusion of pollutants through a downward plane jet in a room. The International Journal of Ventilation.
- (2017) Indoor air pollutants, ventilation rate determinants and potential control strategies in Chinese dwellings: A literature review. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 586.
- (2016) Identifying key design parameters of the integrated energy system for a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Renewable Energy. vol. 87.
- (2015) Characterizing the dynamic interactions and exposure implications of a particle- laden cough jet with different room airflow regimes produced by low and high momentum jets. Aerosol and Air Quality Research. vol. 15 (5).
- (2015) Energy cost models for air supported sports hall in cold climates considering energy efficiency. Renewable Energy. vol. 84.
- (2014) A review of the performance of different ventilation and airflow distribution systems in buildings. Building and Environment. vol. 73.
- (2014) You have full text access to this content Protected zone ventilation and reduced personal exposure to airborne cross-infection. Indoor Air. vol. 25 (3).
- (2014) Modelling and experimental study of performance of the protected occupied zone ventilation. Energy and Buildings. vol. 68.
- (2013) Experimental study of the effect of turbulence intensities on the maximum velocity decay of an attached plane jet. Energy and Buildings. vol. 65.
- (2011) Simulation of the heating performance of the Kang system in one Chinese detached house using biomass. Energy and Buildings. vol. 43 (1).
- (2011) Modelling and simulation of the near-wall velocity of a turbulent ceiling attached plane jet after its impingement with the corner. Building and Environment. vol. 46 (2).
- (2010) PIV measurement of the attached plane jet velocity field at a high turbulence intensity level in a room. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. vol. 31 (5).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) An experimental study on how a wood stove affects the indoor air quality when used as the main source of heating in two representative Norwegian dwellings, one modern and one old. Indoor Air 2016 Conference Proceedings.
- (2016) Further Investigation of the Convective Heat Transfer between Rooms through Open Doorways. CLIMA 2016 - proceedings of the 12th REHVA World Congress: volume 5.
- (2016) Experimental study of the airflow distribution inside and between two zones with temperature differences with an air curtain system. CLIMA 2016 - proceedings of the 12th REHVA World Congress: volume 5.
- (2016) A Field Study of the Indoor Climate in an Energy Efficient Building in Norway. CLIMA 2016 - proceedings of the 12th REHVA World.
- (2016) Indoor Air Quality in a Zero Emission Building. CLIMA 2016 - proceedings of the 12th REHVA World.