Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Experimental measurements of surgical microenvironments in two operating rooms with laminar airflow and mixing ventilation systems. Energy and Built Environment.
- (2020) Experimental study of the interaction between thermal plumes and human breathing in an undisturbed indoor environment. Energy and Buildings. vol. 207.
- (2020) Operating room ventilation and the risk of revision due to infection after total hip arthroplasty: assessment of validated data in the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. Journal of Hospital Infection.
- (2020) Can CO2 sensors in the ventilation system of a pool facility help reduce the variability in the trihalomethane concentration observed in indoor air?. Environment International. vol. 138 (105665).
- (2020) Ventilation in low energy residences – a survey on code requirements, implementation barriers and operational challenges from seven European countries. The International Journal of Ventilation.
- (2019) Evaluation of airborne contaminant exposure in a single-bed isolation ward equipped with a protected occupied zone ventilation system. Indoor and Built Environment. vol. 28 (8).
- (2019) An experimental study on the effects of positioning medical equipment on contaminant exposure of a patient in an operating room with unidirectional downflow. Building and Environment. vol. 165.
- (2019) CFD study of the air distribution and occupant draught sensation in a patient ward equipped with protected zone ventilation. Building and Environment. vol. 162.
- (2019) Laminar airflow and mixing ventilation: Which is better for operating room airflow distribution near an orthopedic surgical patient?. American Journal of Infection Control. vol. 47 (7).
- (2019) Comparison of laminar and mixing airflow pattern in operating rooms of a Norwegian hospital. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 57 (6).
- (2019) Indoor airflow interactions with symmetrical and asymmetrical heat load distributions under diffuse ceiling ventilation. Science and Technology for the Built Environment. vol. 25 (6).
- (2019) Can we meet the requirement for ultra-clean operation room (10CFU/m3) with dilution ventilation?. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) A review of advanced air distribution methods - theory, practice, limitations and solutions. Energy and Buildings. vol. 202:109359.
- (2019) Distribution of droplet aerosols generated by mouth coughing and nosebreathing in an air-conditioned room. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 51.
- (2018) Do surgeons and surgical facilities disturb the clean air distribution close to a surgical patient in an orthopedic operating room with laminar airflow?. American Journal of Infection Control. vol. 46 (10).
- (2017) Impact of surgical lights on the velocity distribution and airborne contamination level in an operating room with laminar airflow system. Building and Environment. vol. 126.
- (2017) Dynamic interaction of a downward plane jet and a cough jet with respect to particle transmission: An analytical and experimental study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 14 (8).
- (2017) Experimental study of the transverse diffusion of pollutants through a downward plane jet in a room. The International Journal of Ventilation. vol. 17 (2).
- (2017) Indoor air pollutants, ventilation rate determinants and potential control strategies in Chinese dwellings: A literature review. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 586.
- (2016) Identifying key design parameters of the integrated energy system for a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Renewable Energy. vol. 87.