Carlos Alberto Dorao
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Can Wicking Control Droplet Cooling?. Langmuir. vol. 35.
- (2019) Conical micro-structures as a route for achieving super-repellency in surfaces with intrinsic hydrophobic properties. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 115 (5).
- (2019) On the heat transfer deterioration during condensation of binary mixtures. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 114 (17).
- (2019) Law of resistance in two-phase flows inside pipes. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 114 (17).
- (2019) Heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of the silicone-based plate heat exchanger. Archives of Thermodynamics. vol. 40 (1).
- (2019) Water-repellent surfaces consisting of nanowires on micro-pyramidal structures. ACS Applied Nano Materials. vol. 2.
- (2018) Water droplet dynamics on a heated nanowire surface. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 113 (25).
- (2018) Water droplet impacting on overheated random Si nanowires. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 124.
- (2018) Can the heat transfer coefficients for single-phase flow and for convective flow boiling be equivalent?. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 112 (6).
- (2018) Simple and general correlation for heat transfer during flow condensation inside plain pipes. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 122.
- (2018) Experimental Investigations On The Momentum Pressure Drop During Flow Boiling Of R134a. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1101 (1).
- (2018) Experimental validation of pressure drop models during flow boiling of R134a – effect of flow acceleration and entrainment. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 240.
- (2018) Experimental study on the characteristics of pressure drop oscillations and their interaction with short-period oscillation in a horizontal tube. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 91.
- (2018) On the occurrence of superimposed density wave oscillations on pressure drop oscillations and the influence of a compressible volume. AIP Advances. vol. 8 (7).
- (2018) Wetting State Transitions over Hierarchical Conical Microstructures. Advanced Materials Interfaces. vol. 5 (5).
- (2018) Can flow oscillations during flow boiling deteriorate the heat transfer coefficient?. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 113 (15).
- (2018) Thermal two-phase flow with a phase-field method. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. vol. 100.
- (2017) Experimental investigations on adiabatic frictional pressure drops of R134a during flow in 5 mm diameter channel. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science. vol. 83.
- (2017) Experimental Study of Horizontal Flow Boiling Heat Transfer of R134a at a Saturation Temperature of 18.6 °C. Journal of heat transfer. vol. 139 (11).
- (2017) Dominant dimensionless groups controlling heat transfer coefficient during flow condensation inside pipes. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 112.