Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Experimental investigations on adiabatic frictional pressure drops of R134a during flow in 5 mm diameter channel. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science. vol. 83.
- (2017) Experimental Study of Horizontal Flow Boiling Heat Transfer of R134a at a Saturation Temperature of 18.6 °C. Journal of heat transfer. vol. 139 (11).
- (2017) Dominant dimensionless groups controlling heat transfer coefficient during flow condensation inside pipes. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 112.
- (2017) Effect of heating profile on the characteristics of pressure drop oscillations. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 158.
- (2017) The least-squares spectral element method for phase-field models for isothermal fluid mixture. Computers and Mathematics with Applications.
- (2016) Numerical Solution of Incompressible Cahn-Hilliard and Navier-Stokes System with Large Density and Viscosity Ratio Using the Least-Squares Spectral Element Method. Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 3.
- (2015) A numerical investigation of flow boiling of non-azeotropic and near-azeotropic binary mixtures. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 49.
- (2015) Modeling of annular-mist flow during mixtures boiling. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 91.
- (2015) Numerical study of the condensation length of binary zeotropic mixtures. Energy Procedia. vol. 64.
- (2015) Effect of inlet pressure and temperature on density wave oscillations in a horizontal channel. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 134.
- (2015) Experimental and numerical study of single-phase pressure drop in downhole shut-in valve. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 22.
- (2015) Experimental and numerical study of two-phase pressure drop in downhole shut-in valve with Unified Comprehensive Model formulation. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 23.
- (2015) Multiphase flow in complex valve geometry. Energy Procedia.
- (2015) Novel approach for modeling the dynamic of finer breakage in polymer matrix during capillary extrusion. Advances in Polymer Technology.
- (2015) Experimental study of the heat transfer coefficient deterioration during density wave oscillations. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 132.
- (2014) Numerical study of heat and mass transfer of binary mixtures condensation in mini-channels ☆. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 58.
- (2014) Simulation Of Binary Mixtures Condensation Using Higher Order Methods. WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences. vol. 83.
- (2014) Experimental study of density wave oscillations in horizontal, straight tube evaporator. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1592.
- (2014) Controlling micro-sized droplet generation using electrical pulses for studying liquid-liquid systems. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1592.
- (2014) Numerical Simulation of Evaporation Process of Two-Phase Flow in Small-Diameter Channels. Heat Transfer Engineering. vol. 35 (5).