Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Probabilistic methods for estimation of the extreme value statistics of ship ice loads. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 146.
- (2018) Short-term extreme ice loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for an icebreaker. Ships and Offshore Structures.
- (2018) Long-term extreme response and reliability of a vessel rolling in random beam seas. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (1).
- (2018) Long-term extreme response analysis of a long-span pontoon bridge. Marine Structures. vol. 58.
- (2018) A new combination of conditional environmental distributions. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 73.
- (2017) A comparative study of the stochastic averaging method and the path integration method for nonlinear ship roll motion in random beam seas. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2017) Comparative Study of the Path Integration Method and the Stochastic Averaging Method for Nonlinear Roll Motion in Random Beam Seas. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Reliability analysis of wake-induced collision of flexible risers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 62.
- (2017) Efficient computation of cross-spectral densities in the stochastic modelling of waves and wave loads. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 62.
- (2017) Full long-term extreme response analysis of marine structures using inverse FORM. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics. vol. 50.
- (2017) Long-term stochastic extreme response analysis of floating bridges. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Application of wave runup and wave rundown formulae based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 120.
- (2016) Stochastic nonlinear ship rolling in random beam seas by the path integration method. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics. vol. 44.
- (2016) Stochastic roll response for a vessel with nonlinear damping models and steady heeling angles in random beam seas. Ocean Engineering. vol. 120.
- (2016) Efficient Monte Carlo simulation and Grim effective wave model for predicting the extreme response of a vessel rolling in random head seas. Ocean Engineering. vol. 123.
- (2016) Reliability updating based on monitoring of structural response parameters. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 155.
- (2016) Reliability analysis of corroding pipelines by enhanced Monte Carlo simulation. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping. vol. 144.
- (2016) Effects of water depth and spectral bandwidth on Stokes drift estimation based on short-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 114.
- (2015) Filter models for prediction of stochastic ship roll response. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics. vol. 41.
- (2015) Stochastic Dynamic Analysis and Reliability of a Vessel Rolling in Random Beam Seas. Journal of Ship Research. vol. 59 (2).