Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
Del av bok/rapport
- (2007) A Framework for reliability-based fatigue safety factors for flexible risers. Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering.
- (2005) Structural Reliability Criteria and Dynamic Position of Marine Vessels. Advances in safety and reliability.
- (2001) Buckling and collapse strength of titanium risers. 2001.
- (2017) A Preliminary Study of Reliability-based Controller Scheduling in Offshore Wind Turbines. EERA DeepWind'17 . SINTEF; Trondheim. 2017-01-18 - 2017-01-20.
- (2015) Influence of linear filters and nonlinear damping models on the stochastic roll response of a ship in random seas. 12th International Conference on the Stability of Ships and Ocean Vehicles . University of Strathclyde; Glasgow. 2015-06-14 - 2015-06-19.
- (2015) Nonlinear Combination of Multiple Environmental Design Parameters Based on FORM Algorithms. ICASP12 . University of British Columbia; Vancouver. 2015-07-12 - 2015-07-15.
- (1999) Prediction of collapse capacity of mumerical FEM analysis and probabilistic modelling of constitutive relations. 18th Int. Conf. on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE) . [Mangler data]; New York, 15.07.99.
- (1999) Analysis Procedures for Design Verification of Fleixble Risers and Umbilicals. Third European Conference on Flexible Pipes, Umbilicals and Marine Cables - Materials Utilisation for Cyclic and Thermal Loading - MARINFLEX '99 . [Mangler data]; London, UK- 26th and 27th May 1999.
- (1999) Mechanical Design. Inst. Seminar on Titanium Risers and Flowlines . [Mangler data]; Trondheim, 17 February 1999.
- (1997) Measured and simulated dynamic response of a jacket platform. 16th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering . [Mangler data]; Yokohama.