Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) Is ambient light during the high Arctic polar night sufficient to act as a visual cue for zooplankton?. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2015) Unexpected levels of biological activity during the polar night offer new perspectives on a warming Arctic. Current Biology. vol. 25 (19).
- (2015) Enabling technology for Arctic research. Pan European Networks: Science and Techology Magazine. vol. 15.
- (2015) In the dark: a review of ecosystem processes during the Arctic polar night. Progress in Oceanography. vol. 139.
- (2015) Development of bryozoan fouling on cultivated kelp (Saccharina latissima) in Norway. Journal of Applied Phycology.
- (2015) Assessing the potential impact of water-based drill cuttings on deep water calcareous red algae using species specific impact categories and measured oceanographic and discharge data. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 112.
- (2015) Assessing the potential impact of water-based drill cuttings on deep-water calcareous red algae using species specific impact categories and measured oceanographic and discharge data. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 112.
- (2015) Integrated environmental mapping and monitoring, a methodological approach to optimise knowledge gathering and sampling strategy. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 96 (1-2).
- (2015) Divinyl chlorophyll a in the marine eukaryotic protist Alexandrium ostenfeldii (Dinophyceae). Environmental Microbiology.
- (2014) Arctic complexity: A case study on diel vertical migration of zooplankton. Journal of Plankton Research. vol. 36 (5).
- (2014) Light Climate and Status of the Photosynthetic Machinery in Macroalgae in the Polar Night. Ocean Optics.
- (2014) Are krill eyes useful in the high Arctic polar night?. Ocean Optics.
- (2014) Optical properties of CDOM across the Polar Front in the Barents Sea: Origin, distribution and significance. Journal of Marine Systems. vol. 130.
- (2014) Underwater hyperspectral imaging (UHI) for environmental mapping and monitoring of seabed habitats. Ocean Optics.
- (2014) Optical impact of an Emiliania huxleyi bloom in the frontal region of the Barents Sea. Journal of Marine Systems. vol. 130.
- (2014) Glowing in the dark: Discriminating patterns of bioluminescence from different taxa during the Arctic polar night. Polar Biology. vol. 37 (5).
- (2014) The use of underwater hyperspectral imaging deployed on remotely operated vehicles to identify, map and monitor bio-geo-chemical objects of interest. Ocean Optics.
- (2014) Scientific Operations Combining ROV and AUV in the Trondheim Fjord. Marine Technology Society journal. vol. 48 (2).
- (2014) Integrated environmental monitoring; a methodological approach to optimise knowledge gathering and sampling strategy. Ocean Optics.
- (2014) Photomosaic camera as simultaneous data collector and navigation aid on unmanned underwater vehicles. Ocean Optics.