Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A performance comparison of Multi-Objective Optimization-based approaches for calibrating white-box Building Energy Models. Energy and Buildings. vol. 216.
- (2020) A robustness-based decision making approach for multi-target high performance buildings under uncertain scenarios. Applied Energy. vol. 267.
- (2020) Methodology to assess business models of dynamic pricing tariffs in all-electric houses. Energy and Buildings. vol. 207.
- (2019) Occupant behaviour-based patterns of using a fireplace in Norwegian housing: a survey-based statistical analysis. Abstract Book and Introduction to SAS Network.
- (2019) Wood burning habits and its effect on the electrical energy demand of a retrofitted Norwegian detached house. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352:01022.
- (2019) Optimizing Hybrid Ventilation Control Strategies Toward Zero-Cooling Energy Building. Frontiers in Built Environment. vol. 5 (97).
- (2019) Effect Of Grid Tariffs On Demand-side Management In All-electric Buildings In Norway. Proceedings of the International Building Performance Simulation Association.
- (2019) An inverse modeling approach for the thermal response modeling of green façades. Applied Energy. vol. 235.
- (2019) Comparison of the Energy Saving Potential of Adaptive and Controllable Smart Windows: A State-of-the-Art Review and Simulation Studies of Thermochromic, Photochromic and Electrochromic Technologies. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 200.
- (2018) The Impact of Insulation and HVAC Degradation on Overall Building Energy Performance: A Case Study. Buildings. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) Twenty-year tracking of lighting savings and power density in the residential sector. Energy and Buildings. vol. 154.
- (2017) Impact of building envelope and mechanical component degradation on the whole building performance: A review paper. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) The impact of climate change on the overheating risk in dwellings–A Dutch case study. Building and Environment. vol. 122.
- (2017) Multi-Objective Optimization of Building Energy Design to Reconcile Collective and Private Perspectives: CO2-eq vs. Discounted Payback Time. Energies. vol. 10 (7).
- (2017) Impact of financial assumptions on the cost optimality towards nearly zero energy buildings ? A case study. Energy and Buildings. vol. 153.
- (2017) Influence of chemical damp proof cream on the capillary action and microstructure of mortars. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2016) Renewable energy technology feasibility study for a new hotel building in Amsterdam. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 5.
- (2016) A performance comparison of multi-objective optimization algorithms for solving nearly-zero-energy-building design problems. Energy and Buildings. vol. 121.
- (2016) A multi-aid optimization scheme for large-scale investigation of cost-optimality and energy performance of buildings. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Taylor & Francis. vol. 9.
- (2016) Social acceptance of renewable energy technologies for buildings in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area of Finland. Energy and Buildings. vol. 121.