Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Twenty-year tracking of lighting savings and power density in the residential sector. Energy and Buildings. vol. 154.
- (2017) Impact of building envelope and mechanical component degradation on the whole building performance: A review paper. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) The impact of climate change on the overheating risk in dwellings–A Dutch case study. Building and Environment. vol. 122.
- (2017) Multi-Objective Optimization of Building Energy Design to Reconcile Collective and Private Perspectives: CO2-eq vs. Discounted Payback Time. Energies. vol. 10 (7).
- (2017) Impact of financial assumptions on the cost optimality towards nearly zero energy buildings ? A case study. Energy and Buildings. vol. 153.
- (2017) Influence of chemical damp proof cream on the capillary action and microstructure of mortars. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2016) A performance comparison of multi-objective optimization algorithms for solving nearly-zero-energy-building design problems. Energy and Buildings. vol. 121.
- (2016) A multi-aid optimization scheme for large-scale investigation of cost-optimality and energy performance of buildings. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Taylor & Francis. vol. 9.
- (2013) A multi-stage optimization method for cost-optimal and nearly-zero-energy building solutions in line with the EPBD-recast 2010. Energy and Buildings. vol. 56.
- (2013) Assessing Gaps and Needs for Integrating Building Performance Optimization Tools in Net Zero Energy Buildings Design. Energy and Buildings. vol. 60.