Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Effect Of Grid Tariffs On Demand-side Management In All-electric Buildings In Norway. Building Simulation.
- (2019) An inverse modeling approach for the thermal response modeling of green façades. Applied Energy. vol. 235.
- (2019) Comparison of the Energy Saving Potential of Adaptive and Controllable Smart Windows: A State-of-the-Art Review and Simulation Studies of Thermochromic, Photochromic and Electrochromic Technologies. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 200.
- (2018) The Impact of Insulation and HVAC Degradation on Overall Building Energy Performance: A Case Study. Buildings. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) Twenty-year tracking of lighting savings and power density in the residential sector. Energy and Buildings. vol. 154.
- (2017) Impact of building envelope and mechanical component degradation on the whole building performance: A review paper. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) The impact of climate change on the overheating risk in dwellings–A Dutch case study. Building and Environment. vol. 122.
- (2017) Multi-Objective Optimization of Building Energy Design to Reconcile Collective and Private Perspectives: CO2-eq vs. Discounted Payback Time. Energies. vol. 10 (7).
- (2017) Impact of financial assumptions on the cost optimality towards nearly zero energy buildings ? A case study. Energy and Buildings. vol. 153.
- (2017) Influence of chemical damp proof cream on the capillary action and microstructure of mortars. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2016) Renewable energy technology feasibility study for a new hotel building in Amsterdam. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 5.
- (2016) A performance comparison of multi-objective optimization algorithms for solving nearly-zero-energy-building design problems. Energy and Buildings. vol. 121.
- (2016) A multi-aid optimization scheme for large-scale investigation of cost-optimality and energy performance of buildings. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Taylor & Francis. vol. 9.
- (2016) Social acceptance of renewable energy technologies for buildings in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area of Finland. Energy and Buildings. vol. 121.
- (2015) A new methodology for investigating the cost-optimality of energy retrofitting a building category. Energy and Buildings.
- (2013) A multi-stage optimization method for cost-optimal and nearly-zero-energy building solutions in line with the EPBD-recast 2010. Energy and Buildings. vol. 56.
- (2013) MOBO a new software for multi-objective building performance optimization. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Taylor & Francis.
- (2013) Assessing Gaps and Needs for Integrating Building Performance Optimization Tools in Net Zero Energy Buildings Design. Energy and Buildings. vol. 60.
- (2011) Applying a multi-objective optimization approach for design of low-emission cost-effective dwellings. Building and Environment. vol. 46.
- (2011) Impact of adaptive thermal comfort criteria on building energy use and cooling equipment size using a multi-objective optimization scheme. Energy and Buildings. vol. 43 (2067).