Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Heterogen katalyse
- Katalyse i energi og miljøsammenheng
- Karakterisering av heterogene katalysatorer
- Kjemisk konvertering av naturgass
- In situ karakterisering
- Fornybar energi
- TKP 4155 Reaksjonskinetikk og katalyse
- KP 8903 Reaksjonskinetikk og katalyse (PhD)
- KP 8133 Karakterisering av heterogene katalysatorer
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Understanding Selectivity in CO2 Hydrogenation to Methanol for MoP Nanoparticle Catalysts Using In Situ Techniques. Catalysts. vol. 11(1) (143).
- (2021) Unraveling Enhanced Activity, Selectivity, and Coke Resistance of Pt–Ni Bimetallic Clusters in Dry Reforming. ACS Catalysis. vol. 11 (4).
- (2020) Water–Gas Shift Activity of Pt Catalysts Prepared by Different Methods. Catalysts. vol. 10 (10).
- (2020) Electrochemical syngas production from CO2 and water with CNT supported ZnO catalysts. Catalysis Today. vol. 357.
- (2020) Carbon-resistant NiO-Y2O3-nanostructured catalysts derived from double-layered hydroxides for dry reforming of methane. Catalysis Today.
- (2020) Core-Shell Nanostructures of Graphene-Wrapped CdS Nanoparticles and TiO2 (CdS@G@TiO2): The Role of Graphene in Enhanced Photocatalytic H2 Generation. Catalysts. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Core-shell particles of C-doped CdS and graphene: A noble metal-free approach for efficient photocatalytic H2 generation. Green Energy & Environment. vol. 5 (4).
- (2020) Synthesis strategies of Zr- and Y-promoted mixed oxides derived from double-layered hydroxides for syngas production via dry reforming of methane. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
- (2019) Active sites for the oxygen reduction reaction in nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Electrochemical reduction of CO2 to synthesis gas on CNT supported CuxZn1-x O catalysts. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Atomically dispersed Fe-N-P-C complex electrocatalysts for superior oxygen reduction. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. vol. 249.
- (2019) Catalytic Oxidation of NO over LaCo1−xBxO3 (B = Mn, Ni) Perovskites for Nitric Acid Production. Catalysts. vol. 9 (5).
- (2019) Syngas production from dry methane reforming over yttrium-promoted nickel-KIT-6 catalysts. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 44 (1).
- (2019) Ce- and Y-Modified Double-Layered Hydroxides as Catalysts for Dry Reforming of Methane: On the Effect of Yttrium Promotion. Catalysts. vol. 9 (59).
- (2018) Decoding atomic-level structures of the interface between Pt sub-nanocrystals and nanostructured carbon. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 122 (13).
- (2018) Versatile IR spectroscopy combined with synchrotron XAS–XRD: Chemical, electronic, and structural insights during thermal treatment of MOF materials. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry (EurJIC). vol. 2018 (17).
- (2018) Sustainable and atomically dispersed iron electrocatalysts derived from nitrogen- and phosphorus-modified woody biomass for efficient oxygen reduction. Advanced Materials Interfaces. vol. 6:1801623 (4).
- (2018) Evaluation of ORR active sites in nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers by KOH post treatment. Catalysis Today. vol. 301.
- (2018) Identification of carbon species on iron-based catalysts during Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 554.
- (2018) The effect of copper loading on iron carbide formation and surface species in iron‐based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalysts. ChemCatChem. vol. 10 (6).