Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Heterogen katalyse
- Katalyse i energi og miljøsammenheng
- Karakterisering av heterogene katalysatorer
- Kjemisk konvertering av naturgass
- In situ karakterisering
- Fornybar energi
- TKP 4155 Reaksjonskinetikk og katalyse
- KP 8903 Reaksjonskinetikk og katalyse (PhD)
- KP 8133 Karakterisering av heterogene katalysatorer
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Active sites for the oxygen reduction reaction in nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Electrochemical reduction of CO2 to synthesis gas on CNT supported CuxZn1-x O catalysts. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Atomically dispersed Fe-N-P-C complex electrocatalysts for superior oxygen reduction. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. vol. 249.
- (2019) Catalytic Oxidation of NO over LaCo1−xBxO3 (B = Mn, Ni) Perovskites for Nitric Acid Production. Catalysts. vol. 9.
- (2019) Syngas production from dry methane reforming over yttrium-promoted nickel-KIT-6 catalysts. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 44 (1).
- (2019) Ce- and Y-Modified Double-Layered Hydroxides as Catalysts for Dry Reforming of Methane: On the Effect of Yttrium Promotion. Catalysts. vol. 9 (59).
- (2018) Decoding atomic-level structures of the interface between Pt sub-nanocrystals and nanostructured carbon. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 122 (13).
- (2018) Versatile IR spectroscopy combined with synchrotron XAS–XRD: Chemical, electronic, and structural insights during thermal treatment of MOF materials. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. vol. 2018 (17).
- (2018) Sustainable and atomically dispersed iron electrocatalysts derived from nitrogen- and phosphorus-modified woody biomass for efficient oxygen reduction. Advanced Materials Interfaces. vol. 6:1801623 (4).
- (2018) Evaluation of ORR active sites in nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers by KOH post treatment. Catalysis Today. vol. 301.
- (2018) Identification of carbon species on iron-based catalysts during Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 554.
- (2018) The effect of copper loading on iron carbide formation and surface species in iron‐based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalysts. ChemCatChem. vol. 10 (6).
- (2018) Inﬂuence of H 2 on the Oxygen-Assisted Dehydrogenation of Ethane over Al2O3-supported Pt–Sn Catalysts. Catalysis Letters. vol. 148 (4).
- (2018) Hydrophobic catalyst support surfaces by silylation of γ-alumina for Co/Re Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2018) Catalytic oxidation of NO to NO2 for nitric acid production over a Pt/Al2O3 catalyst. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 564.
- (2018) Dry reforming of methane over Zr- and Y-modified Ni/Mg/Al double-layered hydroxides. Catalysis communications. vol. 117.
- (2018) Yttrium promoted Ni-based double-layered hydroxides for dry methane reforming. Journal of CO2 Utilization. vol. 27.
- (2018) Effect of low loading of yttrium on Ni-based layered double hydroxides in CO2 reforming of CH4. Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis. vol. 126 (2).
- (2018) Facile synthesis approach for core-shell TiO2–CdS nanoparticles for enhanced photocatalytic H2 generation from water. Catalysis Today.
- (2017) Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanofibers for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Importance of the Iron Growth Catalyst Phase. ChemCatChem. vol. 9 (9).