Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Robust planning of distributed battery energy storage systems in flexible smart distribution networks: A comprehensive study. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 123.
- (2020) Accounting for reserve capacity activation when scheduling a hydropower dominated system. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 119.
- (2019) Flexibility Planning of Distributed Battery Energy Storage Systems in Smart Distribution Networks. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology - Transactions of Electrical Engineering.
- (2019) Two-stage hybrid stochastic/robust optimal coordination of distributed battery storage planning and flexible energy management in smart distribution network. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 26.
- (2019) Impact of large-scale EV integration and fast chargers in a Norwegian LV grid. The Journal of Engineering.
- (2019) Flexibility of controllable power transformers for managing wind uncertainty using robust adjustable linearised optimal power flow. IET Renewable Power Generation. vol. 13 (2).
- (2019) Electric vehicle mobility and optimal grid reconfiguration as flexibility tools in wind integrated power systems. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 110.
- (2019) Power Conditioning of Distribution Networks via Single-Phase Electric Vehicles Equipped. IEEE Systems Journal. vol. 13 (3).
- (2019) A Minute-To-Minute Unit Commitment Model to Analyze Generators Performance. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2019-September.
- (2018) Convex Models for Optimal Utility-Based Distributed Generation Allocation in Radial Distribution Systems. IEEE Systems Journal. vol. 12 (4).
- (2018) Optimal partitioning of smart distribution systems into supply-sufficient microgrids. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid.
- (2018) Balancing Market Integration - Model-Based Analysis of Potential Cross-Border Reserve Exchange Between Norway and Germany. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2018-June.
- (2018) Value of prosumer house batteries: Experiences across the EU. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Economic and environmental benefits from integrated power grid infrastructure designs in the North Sea. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1104 (1).
- (2018) Towards a fully integrated North Sea offshore grid: An engineering‐economic assessment of a power link island. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment. vol. 7 (4).
- (2018) Towards robust OPF solution strategy for the future AC/DC grids: Case of VSC-HVDC-connected offshore wind farms. IET Renewable Power Generation. vol. 12 (6).
- (2018) Exploring prospective benefits of electric vehicles for optimal energy conditioning in distribution networks. Energy. vol. 157.
- (2018) Proactive operation of electric vehicles in harmonic polluted smart distribution networks. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. vol. 12 (4).