Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The impact of electrification on power system in Northern Europe. International Conference on the European Energy Market.
- (2017) Validation study of an approximate 2014 European power-flow model using PowerGAMA. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) Effective Concepts for Supplying Energy to a Large Offshore Oil and Gas Area under Different Future Scenarios. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 61.
- (2016) Modelling Minimum Pressure Height in Short-term Hydropower Production Planning. Energy Procedia. vol. 87.
- (2016) Hydro power flexibility for power systems with variable renewable energy sources: an IEA Task 25 collaboration. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment. vol. 6:e220 (1).
- (2016) Analytical techniques and tools for power balancing assessments. ELECTRA. vol. April (285).
- (2015) Nordic hydropower flexibility and transmission expansion to support integration of North European wind power. Wind Energy. vol. 18 (6).
- (2015) Reserve procurement and transmission capacity reservation in the Northern European power market. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 67.
- (2014) The Impact of Active Power Losses on the Wind Energy Exploitation of the North Sea. Energy Procedia. vol. 53.
- (2013) Frequency Quality in the Nordic Power System: Wind Variability, Hydro Power Pump Storage and Usage of HVDC Links. Energy Procedia. vol. 35.
- (2013) Transmission expansion planning in Northern Europe in 2030-Methodology and analyses. Energy Policy. vol. 61.
- (2012) Balancing Market Integration in the Northern European Continent: A 2030 Case Study. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. vol. 3 (4).
- (2012) Balancing market integration in the Northern European continent. Applied Energy. vol. 96.
- (2012) Hybrid Mutation Particle Swarm Optimisation method for Available Transfer Capability enhancement. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 42 (1).
- (2010) Flow Based Activation of Reserves in the Nordic Power System. IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Impact of inertial response requirements on a multi area renewable network. 12th IEEE Power and Energy Society PowerTech Conference PowerTech Manchester 2017.
- (2017) Control strategies for residential battery energy storage systems coupled with PV systems. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I & CPS Europe.
- (2017) Integration of PEV and PV in Norway Using Multi-Period ACOPF — Case Study. 12th IEEE Power and Energy Society PowerTech Conference PowerTech Manchester 2017.
- (2016) Hydropower flexibility and transmission expansion to support integration of offshore wind. Offshore Wind Farms: Technologies, Design and Operation.
- (2016) Introducing System Flexibility to a Multinational Transmission Expansion Planning Model. 19th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC 2016.