Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Various projects concerning soil modelling. This includes:
Modelling and understanding creep in soft clays and other aspects of soil behaviour.
Development and implementation of a number of soil models, including the NGI-ADP model that is now part of a commercial finite element program (www.plaxis.nl).
Progressive failure in sensitive clays. This includes:
Work with the implementation of a regularisation technique for modelling of brittle material behaviour in finite element calculations
Back calculations to landslides involving quick clay
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A macro model for shallow foundations on granular soils describing non-linear foundation behavior. Computers & structures.
- (2019) Relations and links between soil mechanics, porous media physics, physiochemical theory, and effective medium theory. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7:41.
- (2019) A macro-element model for multidirectional cyclic lateral loading of monopiles in clay. Computers and geotechnics. vol. 106.
- (2018) A macro-element pile foundation model for integrated analyses of monopile-based offshore wind turbines. Ocean Engineering. vol. 167.
- (2018) A macro-element for integrated time domain analyses representing bucket foundations for offshore wind turbines. Marine Structures. vol. 59.
- (2017) A continuum model of large deformation continuous ductile ice crushing. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2017) An elastic-viscoplastic model for saturated frozen soils. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2017) Creep of geomaterials – some finding from the EU project CREEP. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2017) Testing and modeling of cyclically loaded rock anchors. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 9 (6).
- (2016) Constitutive model for rate-independent behavior of saturated frozen soils. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 53 (10).
- (2016) Discussion of ‘Soil creep effects on ground lateral deformation and pore water pressure under embankments’. Geomechanics and Geoengineering. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) An anisotropic shear strength model for cyclic accumulated plastic strain of overconsolidated clay. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 19 S.
- (2014) A FE Procedure for Foundation Design of Offshore Structures - Applied to Study a Potential OWT Monopile Foundation in the Korean Western Sea. Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 45 (4).
- (2012) Constitutive Model for Cemented Quick Clay in Deep-Mix Stabilization. Global Journal of Engineering Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2012) Generalized constitutive model for stabilized quick clay. Global Journal of Engineering Research. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) NGI-ADP: Anisotropic shear strength model for clay. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics (Print). vol. 36 (4).
- (2011) Use and misuse of the isotache concept with respect to creep hypotheses A and B. Géotechnique. vol. LXI (10).
- (2010) Modeling creep and rate effects in structured anisotropic soft clays. Acta Geotechnica. vol. 5 (1).
- (2006) Phenomenological issues related to strain localization in sensitive clays. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering. vol. 24.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Joint Acoustic and Electrical Measurements for Unfrozen Water Saturation Estimate—A Review. Cold Regions Engineering 2019.