Fjola Gudrun Sigtryggsdottir
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Description of failure mechanism in placed riprap on steep slope with unsupported toe using smartstone probes. Engineering structures. vol. 221.
- (2020) Buckling analogy for 2D deformation of placed ripraps exposed to overtopping. Journal of Hydraulic Research.
- (2020) Physical model study on discharge over a dam due to landslide generatedwaves. Water. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Toe support conditions for placed ripraps on rockfill dams –A field survey. Vann. vol. 54 (3).
- (2019) Non-linear flow through rockfill embankments. Journal of Applied Water Engineering and Research. vol. 7 (4).
- (2019) Geological challenges and geohazard monitoring of a mega engineering hydropower project in Iceland. Engineering Geology. vol. 259.
- (2019) Case Study of Dam Overtopping from Waves Generated by Landslides Impinging Perpendicular to a Reservoir’s Longitudinal Axis. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 7 (7).
- (2018) Statistical model for dam-settlement prediction and structural-health assessment. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. vol. 144 (9).
- (2016) Interrelations in multi-source geohazard monitoring for safety management of infrastructure systems. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 12 (3).
- (2015) Methodology for geohazard assessment for hydropower projects. Natural Hazards. vol. 79 (2).
- (2016) Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting. 2016. ISBN 978-9935-24-002-6.
- (2002) Vatnsaflsvirkjanir á Íslandi (e. Hydropower plants in Iceland). 2002. ISBN 9979772239.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Riprap to resist wave and ice loads acting on the upstream slope of an embankment dam. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 25th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ICE.
- (2019) Design of fuse plugs in earth-rockfill dams in Iceland. Proceedings of the XVII ECSMGE 2019 : Geotechnical Engineering foundation of the future : European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering.
- (2018) EVALUATION OF DESIGN CRITERIA FOR DOWNSTREAM RIPRAP OF ROCKFILL DAMS. Proceedings of the 26th International Congress of the International Commission of Large Dams (ICOLD), Q.101, R.72, Vienna, Austria, 1-7 July 2018.
- (2018) Systematic Methodology for Planning and Evaluation of a Multi-source Geohazard Monitoring System. Application of a Reusable Template. Proceedings of the International Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics.
- (2016) Hydropower Dams in the Land of Ice and Fire. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2016) Effects of soil structure interaction on the excitation and response of RC buildings subjected to strong motion. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2015) Statistical analysis of dam settlement data. Geotechnical Engineering for Infrastructure and Development: Proceedings of the XVI European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ECSMGE 15).
- (2009) Kárahnjúkar dam spillway - Design and operational experience. 33rd IAHR Congress 2009.