Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Application of the Guggenheim, Anderson, de Boer (GAB) equation to study the impact of sealing treatments on pine wood sorption characteristics. Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC). vol. e189.
- (2021) Relation between fracture characteristics and moisture content along longitudinal direction in a naturally drying Scots pine. Theoretical and applied fracture mechanics (Print). vol. 112.
- (2021) New insights into the world's longest series of monthly snowfall (Parma, Northern Italy, 1777–2018). International Journal of Climatology. vol. 41 (S1).
- (2021) A Multi-Analytical Approach for the Characterization of Seventeenth Century Decorative Wall Paintings in Two Norwegian Stave Churches: A Case Study at Eidsborg and Heddal, Norway. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (8).
- (2021) Energy density and fracture parameters of coated Scots pine. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 290.
- (2021) Application of the Zero Emission Refurbishment method at a district scale. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction.
- (2020) Mechanical properties of the most common European woods: a literature review. Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale. vol. 14 (54).
- (2020) Calibration Method for monitoring hygro-mechanical reactions of coated and uncoated pine and oak wood by Acoustic Emission Non-Destructive Testing. Materials. vol. 13 (17).
- (2020) Study on the conservation state of wooden historical structures by means of acoustic attenuation and vacuum microbalance. Wood Science and Technology. vol. 54 (1).
- (2020) Acoustic Emission NDT for monitoring hygro-mechanical reactions of coated pine wood: a methodological approach. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) Application of the Guggenheim, Anderson, de Boer (GAB) equation to sealing treatments on pine wood. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 26.
- (2020) The earliest datable noctilucent cloud observation (Parma, Italy, AD 1840). The Holocene. vol. 30 (5).
- (2020) An Early mid-Latitude Aurora Observed by Rozier (Beziers, 1780). Annales Geophysicae. vol. 38 (6).
- (2020) Current European flood-rich period exceptional compared with past 500 years. Nature. vol. 583.
- (2020) Sunspot Records by Antonio Colla Just After the Dalton Minimum. Solar Physics. vol. 295.
- (2020) Preliminary results on surface treatments on wood. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 949.
- (2020) Multi-decadal variability in the snow-cover reconstruction at Parma Observatory (northern Italy, 1681-2018 CE). Frontiers in Earth Science. vol. 8.
- (2020) A Comprehensive Study of the Microclimate-Induced Conservation Risks in Hypogeal Sites: The Mithraeum of the Baths of Caracalla (Rome). Sensors. vol. 20 (3310).
- (2020) Service life prediction of building components in the times of climate change. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 949.
- (2020) Preservation of Distemper Painting: Indoor Monitoring Tools for Risk Assessment and Decision Making in Kvernes Stave Church. Climate. vol. 8 (2).