Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Study on the conservation state of wooden historical structures by means of acoustic attenuation and vacuum microbalance. Wood Science and Technology. vol. 54 (1).
- (2020) The earliest datable noctilucent cloud observation (Parma, Italy, AD 1840). The Holocene. vol. 30 (5).
- (2019) Tiepolo’s frescoes back to the natural light: the assessment of environmental risks. CSAV Academic Journal for Vernacular Architecture.
- (2019) Communicating Hydrological Hazard-Prone Areas in Italy With Geospatial Probability Maps. Frontiers in Environmental Science. vol. 7.
- (2019) Refurbishment of historic buildings at a district scale: Enhancement of cultural value and emission reduction potential. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Quantifying Environmental Impacts of Temporary Housing at the Urban Scale: Intersection of Vulnerability and Post-Hurricane Relief in New Orleans. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science. vol. 10 (4).
- (2019) Mitigating Climate Change in the Cultural Built Heritage Sector. Climate. vol. 7 (7).
- (2019) Increasing the Resilience of Cultural Heritage to Climate Change through the application of a Learning Strategy. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 961.
- (2018) Sustainable interventions in historic buildings: A developing decision making tool. Journal of Cultural Heritage. vol. 34.
- (2018) Particle penetration, emission and deposition in the Diocesan Museum in Udine, Italy to assess soiling of Giambattista Tiepolo’s wall paintings. Studies in Conservation. vol. 63 (1).
- (2018) A Methodology for Long-Term Monitoring of Climate Change Impacts on Historic Buildings. Geosciences. vol. 8 (10).
- (2018) Indoor Multi-Risk Scenarios of Climate Change Effects on Building Materials in Scandinavian Countries. Geosciences. vol. 8 (9).
- (2018) Towards Zero-Emission Refurbishment of Historic Buildings: A Literature Review. Buildings. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Adapting Cultural Heritage to Climate Change Risks: Perspectives of Cultural Heritage Experts in Europe. Geosciences. vol. 8 (8).
- (2018) Lofoten Peninsula and Eolian Archipelago: Vernacular architecture experiences in two Fisherman`s villages. CSAV Academic Journal for Vernacular Architecture.
- (2017) When the Lagoon was frozen over in Venice from A.D. 604 to 2012: evidence from written documentary sources, visual art and instrumental readings. Méditerranée. Revue géographique des pays méditerranéens. vol. thematic issue - Varia.
- (2017) A novel proxy and the sea level rise in Venice, Italy, from 1350 to 2014. Climatic Change. vol. 143 (1-2).
- (2017) Temperature observations in Bologna, Italy, from 1715 to 1815: a comparison with other contemporary series and an overview of three centuries of changing climate. Climatic Change. vol. 142 (1-2).
- (2017) The earliest Noctilucent Clouds observation (Parma, 1840). Bulletin of The American Meteorological Society - (BAMS).
- (2016) Unfavorable microclimate conditions in exhibition rooms: early detection, risk identification, and preventive conservation measures. Journal of Paleontological Techniques. vol. 15.