Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Urban Facility Management. Facilities. vol. 39 (7/8).
- (2021) Challenges of the Facilities Management and Effects on Indoor Air Quality. Case Study “Smelly Buildings” in Belgrade, Serbia. Sustainability. vol. 13 (1).
- (2021) Barriers and potential solutions to the diffusion of solar photovoltaics from the public-private-people partnership perspective – Case study of Norway. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 137.
- (2020) Potensial i eksisterende bygningsmasse for det grønne skifte er stort, men det må utløses. Her spiller blokkbebyggelsen en stor rolle. Byggeindustrien.
- (2020) The influence of acclimatization, age and gender-related differences on thermal perception in university buildings: Case studies in Scotland and England. Building and Environment. vol. 179.
- (2020) Key challenges of climate change adaptation in the building sector. Urbani Izziv. vol. 31 (1).
- (2020) Exploring urban facilities management approaches to increase connectivity in smart cities. Facilities.
- (2020) A Systematic Literature Review of Non-Invasive Indoor Thermal Discomfort Detection. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) The Study of Facial Muscle Movements for Non-Invasive Thermal Discomfort Detection via Bio-Sensing Technology. Part I: Development of the Experimental Design and Description of the Collected Data. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (20).
- (2020) Indicators for Sustainable Demand Risk Allocation in Transport Infrastructure Projects. Sustainability. vol. 12 (22).
- (2020) An interactive tool for citizens’ involvement in the sustainable regeneration. Facilities. vol. 38 (11/12).
- (2020) Guest editorial. Facilities. vol. 38 (11/12).
- (2020) Multi-sector partnerships in the urban development context: A scoping review. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 268.
- (2019) Knowledge workers deserve differentiated offices and workplace facilities. Facilities. vol. 37 (1-2).
- (2019) Sustainability and universal design aspects in heritage building refurbishment. Facilities.
- (2018) Developing sustainable energy efficient buildings – a transnational knowledge transfer experience between Norway and Kosovo. Studies in Higher Education. vol. 45 (2).
- (2018) Land value capture strategies in PPP - what can FM learn from it?. Facilities. vol. 36 (1/2).
- (2017) Practice vs. theory: Short-term financials trumps long-term value creation. Journal of Corporate Real Estate. vol. 19 (3).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Housing Federation Hub initiative – 3D models to interact with people in housing communities. Research papers for the 19th EuroFM research symposium EFMIC 2020, 3-4 June : online conference. Hague: EuroFM. 2020.
- (2020) Systemic approaches in revitalization of Semarang old city heritage site: from neglected area to tourism destination. 7th International academic conference on Places and Technologies.
- (2020) Social needs for sustainable refurbishment in Trondheim. Research papers for the 19th EuroFM research symposium EFMIC 2020, 3-4 June : online conference. Hague: EuroFM. 2020.
- (2020) The next generation of smart citizens: Experiences and inspiration from the +CityxChange project. 7th International academic conference on Places and Technologies.