Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Sett i sammenheng har sysselsetting i BAEnæringen, oppgradering av bygg og anlegg samt klimaavtalen stor samfunnsmessig betydning. Byggeindustrien.
- (2020) The influence of acclimatization, age and gender-related differences on thermal perception in university buildings: Case studies in Scotland and England. Building and Environment. vol. 179.
- (2020) A Systematic Literature Review of Non-Invasive Indoor Thermal Discomfort Detection. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) An interactive tool for citizens’ involvement in the sustainable regeneration. Facilities.
- (2020) Multi-sector partnerships in the urban development context: A scoping review. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 268.
- (2019) Knowledge workers deserve differentiated offices and workplace facilities. Facilities. vol. 37 (1-2).
- (2019) Sustainability and universal design aspects in heritage building refurbishment. Facilities.
- (2019) Defining a niche for Facilities Management in Smart Cities. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2018) Developing sustainable energy efficient buildings – a transnational knowledge transfer experience between Norway and Kosovo. Studies in Higher Education. vol. 45 (2).
- (2018) Land value capture strategies in PPP - what can FM learn from it?. Facilities. vol. 36 (1/2).
- (2017) Practice vs. theory: Short-term financials trumps long-term value creation. Journal of Corporate Real Estate. vol. 19 (3).
- (2016) Intergenerational living: an international comparison. Urbani Izziv. vol. 27 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Housing Federation Hub initiative – 3D models to interact with people in housing communities. Research papers for the 19th EuroFM research symposium EFMIC 2020, 3-4 June : online conference. Hague: EuroFM. 2020.
- (2020) Social needs for sustainable refurbishment in Trondheim. Research papers for the 19th EuroFM research symposium EFMIC 2020, 3-4 June : online conference. Hague: EuroFM. 2020.
- (2018) Urban Facility Management Role. Places and Technologies, 5th International Academic Conference on Places and Technologies.
- (2018) Value sharing model for urban development. Conference of Interdisciplinary Research of Real Estate, Groningen, September 20-21, 2018.