Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The role of gender in the active attitude toward treatment and health among patients in primary health care - self-assessed health status and sociodemographic factors as moderators. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (284).
- (2017) Involving citizens' occupation-based knowledge in public health planning: Why and how?. Journal of Occupational Science.
- (2017) Primary Care Patients’ Expectations Towards Medical Appointments and Their Experiences During the Visit: Does Age Matter?. Patient Preference and Adherence.
- (2017) Neighborhood-resources for the development of a strong SOC and the importance of understanding why and how resources work: a grounded theory approach. BMC Public Health. vol. 17.
- (2017) Do family and neighbourhood matter in secondary school completion? A multilevel study of determinants and their interactions in a life-course perspective. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (8).
- (2017) Enhancing GPs’ competencies in communication and activation of the elderly: results from the PRACTA computer-based intervention study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 19 (2).
- (2016) Erfaringer ved bruk av kartleggingsverktøyet LOTCA. Ergoterapeuten. vol. 59 (6).
- (2016) The impact of neighborhood social capital on life satisfaction and self-rated health: A possible pathway for health promotion?. Health and Place. vol. 42.
- (2016) The search conference as a method in planning community health promotion actions. Journal of Public Health Research. vol. 5 (2).
- (2016) Disability Pensions Among Young Adults in Vocational Rehabilitation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Facilitators for the development and implementation of health promoting policy and programs - A scoping review at the local community level. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (140).
- (2015) Critical Factors in Managing Relationally Demanding Jobs, in Care for Very ill and/or Dying Patients: A Phenomenological Study among Public Hospital Nurses. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5.
- (2015) The impact of a sense of coherence in employees with chronic pain. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 50 (2).
- (2014) Physical functioning after occupational rehabilitation and returning to work among employees with musculoskeletal pain and comorbid depressive symptoms. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 7.
- (2014) Factors promoting a successful return to work : from an employer and employee perspective. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 21 (1).
- (2014) A two-year perspective: Who may ease the burden of girls' loneliness in school?. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 8 (10).
- (2014) Gender differences in predictors of school wellbeing?. Health Education Journal. vol. 73 (1).
- (2014) Exploring the relationship between perceptions of neighbourhood-resources, sense of coherence and health for different groups in a Norwegian neighbourhood. Journal of Public Health Research. vol. 3 (1).
- (2014) The Association Between School Stress, Life Satisfaction and Depressive Symptoms in Adolescents: Life Satisfaction as a Potential Mediator. Social Indicators Research. vol. 125.
- (2014) Health promotion and prison settings. International Journal of Prisoner Health. vol. 10 (1).