Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Addressing Inequity: Evaluation of an Intervention to Improve Accessability and Quality of a Green Space. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16 (24).
- (2019) Ten Lessons for Good Practice for the INHERIT Triple Win: Health, Equity and Environmental Sustainability. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16 (22).
- (2019) Teaching general practitioners to activate older patients: the intervening role of changes in perceived communication skills. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 102 (9).
- (2018) Testing a new tool assessing attitude towards treatment and health in primary health care setting: Senior patients and doctors perspectives. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 47 (1).
- (2018) Governance for public health and health equity: The Tröndelag model for public health work. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (22).
- (2018) Non-completion of secondary education and early disability in Norway: Geographic patterns, individual and community risks. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (682).
- (2017) The role of gender in the active attitude toward treatment and health among patients in primary health care - self-assessed health status and sociodemographic factors as moderators. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (284).
- (2017) Involving citizens' occupation-based knowledge in public health planning: Why and how?. Journal of Occupational Science. vol. 25 (1).
- (2017) Primary Care Patients’ Expectations Towards Medical Appointments and Their Experiences During the Visit: Does Age Matter?. Patient Preference and Adherence. vol. 11.
- (2017) Neighborhood-resources for the development of a strong SOC and the importance of understanding why and how resources work: a grounded theory approach. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (704).
- (2017) Do family and neighbourhood matter in secondary school completion? A multilevel study of determinants and their interactions in a life-course perspective. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (8).
- (2017) Activation of older patients through PRACTA intervension for primary healthcare doctors; does the method matter?. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 1.
- (2017) Enhancing GPs’ competencies in communication and activation of the elderly: results from the PRACTA computer-based intervention study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 19 (2).
- (2016) Erfaringer ved bruk av kartleggingsverktøyet LOTCA. Ergoterapeuten. vol. 59 (6).
- (2016) The impact of neighborhood social capital on life satisfaction and self-rated health: A possible pathway for health promotion?. Health and Place. vol. 42.
- (2016) The search conference as a method in planning community health promotion actions. Journal of Public Health Research. vol. 5 (2).
- (2016) Disability Pensions Among Young Adults in Vocational Rehabilitation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Facilitators for the development and implementation of health promoting policy and programs - A scoping review at the local community level. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (140).
- (2015) Critical Factors in Managing Relationally Demanding Jobs, in Care for Very ill and/or Dying Patients: A Phenomenological Study among Public Hospital Nurses. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5.
- (2015) The impact of a sense of coherence in employees with chronic pain. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 50 (2).