Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Reliability of gait speed in children - effects of instruction, distance and age. Gait & Posture.
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) Increased gait variability during 5-min walking in children with cerebral palsy (CP) detected with on the feet placed accelerometers. Gait & Posture. vol. 7.
- (2017) Short-TERM Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Training of the Tibialis Anterior Did Not Improve Strength and Motor Function in Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy Patients. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 96 (4).
- (2017) European consensus on the concepts and measurement of the pathophysiological neuromuscular responses to passive muscle stretch. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 24 (7).
- (2016) The use of activity monitors for the estimation of energy expenditure during walking in children with cerebral palsy. Gait & Posture. vol. 49.
- (2016) Micro movements of the upper limb in fibromyalgia: The relation to proprioceptive accuracy and visual feedback. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 26.
- (2016) Identification of physical behavior in children. Do we need age-specific classification algorithms?. Gait & Posture. vol. 49.
- (2015) Aerobic and cardiovascular autonomic adaptations to moderate intensity endurance exercise in patients with fibromyalgia. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 47 (7).
- (2015) Postural strategy and trunk muscle activation during prolonged standing in chronic low back pain patients. Gait & Posture. vol. 42 (4).
- (2014) Effect of neuromuscular electrical stimulation intensity over the tibial nerve trunk on triceps surae muscle fatigue. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 114 (2).
- (2014) Alternating activation is related to fatigue in lumbar muscles during sustained sitting. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 24 (3).
- (2013) Involuntary and voluntary muscle activation in children with unilateral cerebral palsy – Relationship to upper limb activity. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 17 (3).
- (2013) Fatigue and muscle activation during submaximal elbow flexion in children with cerebral palsy. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 23 (3).
- (2012) Upper limb position control in fibromyalgia. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 13 (186).
- (2012) The role of co-activation in strength and force modulation in the elbow of children with unilateral cerebral palsy. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2012) Effectiveness of resistance training in combination with botulinum toxin-A on hand and arm use in children with cerebral palsy: a pre-post intervention study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. July / 12 (2).
- (2011) The relation between neuromuscular control and pain intensity in fibromyalgia. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 21 (3).
- (2010) Relationship between neuromuscular body functions and upper extremity activity in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 52 (2).
- (2010) Altered neuromuscular control mechanisms of the trapezius muscle in fibromyalgia. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 11.