Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Time Spent Gaming and Social Competence in Children: Reciprocal Effects Across Childhood. Child Development.
- (2019) Behovet for å lære om egne følelser. Bedre Skole. vol. 1 (31).
- (2019) Validating the Working Alliance Inventory as a tool for measuring the Effectiveness of Coach-Athlete relationships in Sport. Cogent Psychology.
- (2019) Burnout and Subjective Perfomance Among Junior Athletes- Associations with Affective and Cognitive Components. Sports. vol. 7 (171).
- (2019) Working Alliance in the Coach-Athlete Relationship and Athlete Burnout – The Mediating Role of Athlete Resilience. International Journal of Sport Psychology.
- (2019) Screen time and the development of emotion understanding from age 4 to age 8: A community study. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 37 (3).
- (2019) Time Spent Gaming and Psychiatric Symptoms in Childhood: Cross-Sectional Associations and Longitudinal Effects. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2019) Does the Incredible Years Teacher Classroom Management programme improve child-teacher relationships in childcare centres? A 1-year universal intervention in a Norwegian community sample. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2018) Psychiatric Problems and Quality of Life in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents - The Role of Peer Relations. Scandinavian Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology. vol. 6 (4).
- (2018) Screening for mental health problems in a Norwegian preschool population. A validation of the Ages and Stages Questionnaire: Social- Emotional (ASQ:SE). Child and Adolescent Mental Health. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) Symptoms of Internet Gaming Disorder in Youth: Predictors and Comorbidity. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. 47.
- (2017) The Role of Self-Esteem in the Development of Psychiatric Problems: A Three-Year Prospective Study in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 11 (68).
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2016) Passion for Work, Job Satisfaction, and the Mediating Role of Belongingness. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 8 (1).
- (2016) Peer Rejection and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms: Reciprocal Relations Through Ages 4, 6, and 8. Child Development. vol. 87 (2).
- (2016) Passion for a sport activity, escapism, and affective outcomes : exploring a mediation model. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2015) Child exposure to serious life events, COMT, and aggression: Testing differential susceptibility theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Familial aggregation of anxiety and depression in the community: the role of adolescents’ self-esteem and physical activity level (the HUNT Study). BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Preschool-Age Problem Behavior and Teacher-Child Conflict in School: Direct and Moderation Effects by Preschool Organization. Child Development. vol. 86 (3).