Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Aesthetic Preference as Starting Point for Citizen Dialogues on Urban Design: Stories from Hammarkullen, Gothenburg. Urban Planning. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Developing a scenario calculator for smart energy communities in Norway: Identifying gaps between vision and practice. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 46.
- (2018) Intermediaries for knowledge transfer in integrated energy planning of urban districts. Technology Forecasting and Social Change.
- (2018) Identifying and supporting exploratory and exploitative models of innovation in municipal urban planning; key challenges from seven Norwegian energy ambitious neighborhood pilots. Technology Forecasting and Social Change. vol. 142.
- (2017) Framing humanitarian action through design thinking: integrating vulnerable end-users into complex multi-stakeholder systems through 'Agenda Space mapping'. Journal of Design Research. vol. 15 (1).
- (2017) The Role of Utility Companies In Municipal Planning of Smart Energy Communities. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning. vol. 13 (4).
- (2014) Imperatives and trade-offs for the humanitarian designer: Off-grid energy for humanitarian relief. Journal of Sustainable Development. vol. 7 (2).
- (2014) Out of Context. Ethnographic Interviewing, Empathy and Humanitarian Design. Design Philosophy Papers. vol. 12 (1).
- (2014) The reflective designer: A discussion on ethics based on end-user involvement in Kebri Beyah refugee camp. Proceedings of the ... International Design Conference. vol. 2014-January.
- (2013) Design for social entrepreneurship. Journal of US-China Public Administration. vol. 10 (6).
- (2013) Designing for multiple stakeholder interests within the humanitarian market: the case of off–grid energy devices. International Journal of Learning and Change. vol. 7 (1/2).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) The Potential of Design Thinking for Tackling the “Wicked Problems” of the Smart City. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Urban Planning, Regional Development and Information Society.
- (2019) Achieving citizen participation in smart cities: Five cross-roads in the planning of the +cityxChange project in Trondheim. Proceedings of the Firts International Conference on Smart Cities in Seoul from July 17 – 19, 2019. ICSC1.
- (2018) Challenges and Best Practices for the planning of Zero Emission Neighborhoods and Smart Energy Communities - the case of seven Norwegian cities. Proceedings of 54th ISOCARP Congress Bodø, Norway, October 1-5, 2018. Cool planning: changing climate & our urban future.
- (2018) Confronting the five paradoxes of humanitarian design. Routledge Handbook of Sustainable Design.
- (2016) The Humanitarian Innovation lab dialogue series: defining the 'how's' of humanitarian innovation at NTNU. NordDesign 2016.
- (2016) The Added Value of Social Entrepreneurship in Contemporary Social Design in Norway. Social entrepreneurship and social enterprices. Nordic perspectives..
- (2015) Sustainable integration in Norway: A design thinking approach. RSD3 Proceedings.
- (2014) The Capability Approach: Theoretical Discussion in Light of a Design Project. Design Education & Human Technology Relations. The 16th International Conference on Engineering & Product Design Education.
- (2014) HCD in a Quasi-Market: Lessons from a Design Project in Kebri Beyah Refugee Camp, Ethiopia. Design Education & Human Technology Relations. The 16th International Conference on Engineering & Product Design Education.