Bjørn Petter Jelle
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Operating Hardware Impact on the Heat Transfer Properties of Windows. Energies. vol. 14.
- (2021) Influence of shell materials on the optical performance of VO2 core–shell nanoparticle–based thermochromic films. Materials Today Nano. vol. 13.
- (2020) Utilization of Size-Tunable Hollow Silica Nanospheres for Building Thermal Insulation Applications. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 31.
- (2020) Avoiding snow and ice accretion on building integrated photovoltaics - challenges, strategies, and opportunities. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 206.
- (2020) A framework for classification of snow- and icephobicity. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology.
- (2020) Building-Integrated Photovoltaics from Products to System Integration - A Critical Review. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 960.
- (2020) Coloured Building Integrated Photovoltaics: Influence on Energy Efficiency. Energy and Buildings. vol. 208.
- (2020) Durability-Enhanced Vanadium Dioxide Thermochromic Film for Smart Windows. Materials Today Physics. vol. 13.
- (2020) Optically-Switchable Thermally-Insulating VO2-Aerogel Hybrid Film for Window Retrofits. Applied Energy. vol. 278.
- (2020) Electrochromic Properties of WO3 Thin Films: The Role of Film Thickness. Analytical Science Advances. vol. 1.
- (2019) Thermal conductivity of amorphous silica nanoparticles. Journal of nanoparticle research. vol. 21:108 (6).
- (2019) Preparation of low density organosilica monoliths containing hollow silica nanospheres as thermal insulation materials. Materials Letters. vol. 250.
- (2019) Nano Insulation Materials Exploiting the Knudsen Effect. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 634.
- (2019) Investigations of 6-pane Glazing: Properties and Possibilities. Energy and Buildings. vol. 190.
- (2019) System model for spatial mapping of anthropogenic sinkholes and subsidence basins in mining areas applying 2D laser scanner technique. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 106.
- (2019) Comparison of the Energy Saving Potential of Adaptive and Controllable Smart Windows: A State-of-the-Art Review and Simulation Studies of Thermochromic, Photochromic and Electrochromic Technologies. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 200.
- (2019) Reduced-scale hot box method for thermal characterization of window insulation materials. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 160:114026.
- (2018) The influence of snow and ice coverage on the energy generation from photovoltaic solar cells. Solar Energy. vol. 159.
- (2018) Durability evaluation of adhesive tapes for building applications. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 161.
- (2018) Electrochromism of hexagonal sodium tungsten bronze nanorods. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 177.