Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Thermal conductivity of amorphous silica nanoparticles. Journal of nanoparticle research. vol. 21:108 (6).
- (2019) Preparation of low density organosilica monoliths containing hollow silica nanospheres as thermal insulation materials. Materials letters (General ed.). vol. 250.
- (2019) Nano Insulation Materials Exploiting the Knudsen Effect. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 634.
- (2019) Investigations of 6-pane Glazing: Properties and Possibilities. Energy and Buildings. vol. 190.
- (2019) System model for spatial mapping of anthropogenic sinkholes and subsidence basins in mining areas applying 2D laser scanner technique. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 106.
- (2019) Comparison of the Energy Saving Potential of Adaptive and Controllable Smart Windows: A State-of-the-Art Review and Simulation Studies of Thermochromic, Photochromic and Electrochromic Technologies. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 200.
- (2019) Reduced-scale hot box method for thermal characterization of window insulation materials. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 160:114026.
- (2018) The influence of snow and ice coverage on the energy generation from photovoltaic solar cells. Solar Energy. vol. 159.
- (2018) Durability evaluation of adhesive tapes for building applications. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 161.
- (2018) Electrochromism of hexagonal sodium tungsten bronze nanorods. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 177.
- (2018) Thermal Modeling and Investigation of the Most Energy-Efficient Window Position. Energy and Buildings. vol. 158.
- (2018) Hollow silica nanospheres as thermal insulation materials for construction: Impact of their morphologies as a function of synthesis pathways and starting materials. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 166.
- (2018) Hygrothermal properties of compressed earthen bricks. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 162.
- (2017) Passive snow repulsion: a state-of-the-art review illuminating research gaps and possibilities. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Synthesis of Silica-Based Nano Insulation Materials for Potential Application in Low-Energy or Zero Emission Buildings. Energy Procedia. vol. 122.
- (2017) Air-Filled Nanopore Based High-Performance Thermal Insulation Materials. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Silver Nanoparticles as Low-Emissivity Coating Materials. Translational Materials Research. vol. 4 (015001).
- (2017) Reviewing the Learning Process through Creative Puzzle Solving. Creative Education. vol. 8.
- (2017) Incorporation of Polymers into Calcined Clays as Improved Thermal Insulating Materials for Construction. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2017.
- (2017) Feasibility study of novel integrated aerogel solutions. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.