Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Monitoring and Benchmarking eHealth in the Nordic Countries. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 247.
- (2016) Comparability, Availability and Use of Medication eHealth Services in the Nordic Countries. International Journal On Advances in Life Sciences. vol. 8 (1-2).
- (2016) Collecting evidence about ehealth implementation in the Nordic Countries. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) The impact of an eHealth portal on health care professionals' interaction with patients: Qualitative study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 17 (11:e267).
- (2015) Continuous interprofessional coordination in perioperative work: An exploratory study. Journal of Interprofessional Care. vol. 29 (2).
- (2014) What influences patient participation in an online forum for weight loss surgery? A qualitative case study. Interactive Journal of Medical Research. vol. 16 (2:e4).
- (2014) Multinational surveys for monitoring eHealth policy implementations –usefulness and pitfalls. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 205.
- (2013) Nordic eHealth Indicators: Organisation of Research, First Results and Plan for the Future. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 192.
- (2012) Regional Disparities in Incidence, Handling and Outcomes of Patients with Symptomatic and Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms in Norway. European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. vol. 44 (3).
- (2011) Doctors’ Concerns of PDAs in the Ward Round Situation: Lessons from a Formative Simulation Study. Methods of Information in Medicine. vol. 50 (2).
- (2011) Process support for risk mitigation: a case study of variability and resilience in vascular surgery. BMJ Quality and Safety. vol. 20 (8).
- (2011) Getting the aorta pants in place: A ‘community of guidance’ in the evolving practice of vascular implant surgery. Health. vol. 15 (5).
- (2011) Management of Weight-Loss: Patients’ and Healthcare Professionals’ Requirements for an E-health System for Patients. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6776.
- (2011) Healthcare Professionals' Experiences With EHR-System Access Control Mechanisms. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 169.
- (2011) Research management in healthcare informatics - experiences from Norway. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 169.
- (2011) Diffusion of electronic health records and electronic communication in Norway. Applied Clinical Informatics. vol. 2 (3).
- (2011) Multiple phospholipase A2 enzymes participate in the inflammatory process in osteoarthritic cartilage. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 40 (4).
- (2010) Participation of multiple phospholipase A2 enzymes in the inflammatory process in osteoarthritic cartilage. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 69.
- (2010) Supporting real time adjustments to perioperative work. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 19.
- (2009) Extending PACS by adapting messaging for clinical practice: a case study related to after-EVAR follow-ups. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 4.