Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Fokuset på forskningen
Fokuset på forskningen er mestring og livssituasjon hos voksne og eldre med kronisk sykdom og/eller funksjonsnedsettelse. Både kvantitativ og kvalitative metode
Forskergruppetilhørigheten er: Allmennmedisinsk Forsknings Enhet (AFE)
Pågående veiledning av PhD kandidater
- Bjarne Austad - Collaboration between primary and secondary care. Follow up of children with ventilation tube in the tympanic membrane (NTNU)
- Ingrid Følling - “Old habits –hard to change” How to improve health behaviour in individuals who have already established bad habits? A prospective study of participants in the healthy life municipal centres (NTN
- Mette Bratt - Olfactory function and dysfunction after Traumatic Brain Injury (NTNU) U)
- Kjerstin Tevik - Consumption of alcohol and use of psychotropic drugs in older adults – a population based study (NTNU)
Miriam Gustafsson - Pregnancy and psychological general well-being (NTNU)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Can depression in psychogeriatric inpatients at one year follow-up be explained by locus of control and coping strategies?. Aging & Mental Health.
- (2017) Persistent use of psychotropic drugs in nursing home residents in Norway. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (52).
- (2017) Assessment of alcohol and psychotropic drug use among old-age psychiatric patients in Norway:Experiences of health professionals. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs.
- (2017) Alcohol and prescribed psychotropic drug use among patients admitted to a department of old age psychiatry in Norway. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 34 (1).
- (2017) Experiences and needs of spouses of persons with young-onset frontotemporal dementia during the progression of the disease. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2016) Applying clinical guidelines in general practice: A qualitative study of potential complications. BMC Family Practice. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Locus of control and coping strategies in older persons with and without depression. Aging & Mental Health. vol. 20 (8).
- (2016) The experience of relations in persons with dementia: A systematic meta-synthesis. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. vol. 42 (5-6).
- (2016) Exploring lifestyle and risk in preventing type 2 diabetes-a nested qualitative study of older participants in a lifestyle intervention program (VEND-RISK). BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (876).
- (2016) The effects of an exercise programme during pregnancy on health-related quality of life in pregnant women: a Norwegian randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 123 (7).
- (2016) Paranasal sinus opacification in headache sufferers: A population-based imaging study (the HUNT study-MRI). Cephalalgia.
- (2016) Are coping strategies and locus of control orientation associated with health-related quality of life in older adults with and without depression?. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics (Print). vol. 64.
- (2016) Health-related quality of life in older depressed psychogeriatric patients: one year follow-up. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 16:131 (131).
- (2016) Severity of Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Nursing Home Residents. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. vol. 6 (1).
- (2016) How sociodemographic and hearing related factors were associated with use of hearing aid in a population-based study: The HUNT Study. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2016) Incidence of violent behavior among patients in psychiatric intensive care units. European Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 30 (1).
- (2016) Older peoples’ narratives of use and misuse of alcohol and psychotropic drugs. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 30 (3).
- (2016) Are persons with fibromyalgia or other musculoskeletal pain more likely to report hearing loss? A HUNT study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 17 (477).
- (2016) Nutritional risk is associated with long term mortality in hospitalized patients with chronic heart failure. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN. vol. 12.
- (2015) General practitioners’ experiences with multiple clinical guidelines: A qualitative study from Norway. Quality in Primary Care. vol. 23 (2).