Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Fokuset på forskningen
Fokuset på forskningen er mestring og livssituasjon hos voksne og eldre med kronisk sykdom og/eller funksjonsnedsettelse. Både kvantitativ og kvalitative metode
Pågående veiledning av PhD kandidater
Mette Bratt - Olfactory function and dysfunction after Traumatic Brain Injury (NTNU)
- Kjerstin Tevik - Consumption of alcohol and use of psychotropic drugs in older adults – a population based study (NTNU)
Ann Helen Nilsen - Symptoms and quality of life before and after surgery for nasal obstruction (NTNU)
- Marte Rystad Øie - Med nese for KOLS (NTNU)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The validity of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression scale and the Geriatric Depression scale-5 in home-dwelling old adults in Norway. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 256.
- (2019) Toileting difficulties in older people with and without dementia receiving formal in-home care-A longitudinal study. Nursing Open.
- (2019) The effect of an exercise program in pregnancy on vitamin D status among healthy, pregnant Norwegian women: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19:76.
- (2019) Factors associated with elevated consumption of alcohol in older adults-comparison between China and Norway: the CLHLS and the HUNT Study. BMJ Open.
- (2019) Prevalence and persistent use of psychotropic drugs in older adults receiving domiciliary care at baseline. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 19 (119).
- (2019) Factors associated with alcohol consumption and prescribed drugs with addiction potential among older women and men – the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT2 and HUNT3), Norway, a population-based longitudinal study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 19 (113).
- (2019) Mortality in older adults with frequent alcohol consumption and use of drugs with addiction potential – The Nord Trøndelag Health Study 2006-2008 (HUNT3), Norway, a population-based study. PLoS ONE. vol. 14 (4).
- (2018) Frequency and prognostic factors of olfactory dysfunction after traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury. vol. 32 (8).
- (2018) The experience of lived space in persons with dementia: a systematic meta-synthesis. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18.
- (2018) Alterations in the Vitamin D endocrine system during pregnancy: A longitudinal study of 855 healthy Norwegian women. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0195041 (4).
- (2018) Time from symptom debut to dementia assessment by the specialist healthcare service in Norway. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) The course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in nursing home residents from admission to 30-month follow-up. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0206147 (10).
- (2018) Physical diagnoses in nursing home residents - is dementia or severity of dementia of importance?. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (254).
- (2018) A comparison of symptoms and quality of life before and after nasal septoplasty and radiofrequency therapy of the inferior turbinate. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 18:2.
- (2018) Improvement in minimal cross-sectional area and nasal-cavity volume occurs in different areas after septoplasty and radiofrequency therapy of inferior turbinates. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. vol. 275 (8).
- (2018) Use of mechanical and pharmacological restraint over an eight-year period and its relation to clinical factors. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (1).
- (2017) Can depression in psychogeriatric inpatients at one year follow-up be explained by locus of control and coping strategies?. Aging & Mental Health. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) Individuals at high risk for type 2 diabetes invited to a lifestyle program: characteristics of participants versus non-participants (the HUNT Study) and 24-month follow-up of participants (the VEND-RISK Study). BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 5:e000368.
- (2017) Paranasal sinus opacification in headache sufferers: A population-based imaging study (the HUNT study-MRI). Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (6).
- (2017) Persistent use of psychotropic drugs in nursing home residents in Norway. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (52).