Steffen J. Bakker
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Steffen Bakker (1991) is a researcher at the department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management (IØT). He has a MSc in Econometrics and Operations Research from the University of Groningen and a PhD in Industrial Economics and Technology Management from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
His research interests focus around the application of operations research methods to energy-related problems. The Digital Economy project (DigEco), which is part of the NTNU Digital Transformation Initiative, is one of the main projects he is involved in.
His PhD work has been done as part of the ECOPA project (Economic Analysis of Coordinated Plug and Abandonment Operations), where the objective is to determine how the large costs of plug and abandonment (P&A) operations can be reduced by better planning and coordination of activities. Applied methods include vehicle routing, real options and stochastic programming.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Vehicle routing with endogenous learning: Application to offshore plug and abandonment campaign planning. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 289 (1).
- (2020) Plugging av brønner – Slik kutter bedre planlegging regningen. #SINTEFblog.
- (2019) An optimization model for the planning of offshore plug and abandonment campaigns. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 180.
- (2019) Modelling electric and heat load profiles of non-residential buildings for use in long-term aggregate load forecasts. Utilities Policy. vol. 58.
- (2017) Planning of an Offshore Well Plugging Campaign: A Vehicle Routing Approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) Development of a Norwegian open-source plug-and-abandonment database with applications. SPE Economics & Management. vol. 9 (1).
- (2020) Optimization models for the plugging and abandoning of offshore oil and gas fields. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4996-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2020:324).
- (2018) Smart brønnplugging lønner seg. Dagens Næringsliv [Avis]. 2018-08-06.