Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Small RNA expression from viruses, bacteria and human miRNAs in colon cancer tissue and its association with microsatellite instability and tumor location. BMC Cancer.
- (2018) Gene activation of CEBPA using saRNA: Preclinical studies of the first in human saRNA drug candidate for liver cancer. Oncogene. vol. 37 (24).
- (2017) An integrated expression atlas of miRNAs and their promoters in human and mouse. Nature Biotechnology. vol. 35 (9).
- (2017) Genome-wide profiling of DNA 5-hydroxymethylcytosine during rat Sertoli cell maturation. Cell Discovery. vol. 3.
- (2017) Identification of metastasis-associated microRNAs in serum from rectal cancer patients. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (52).
- (2017) MicroRNAs contribute to postnatal development of laminar differences and neuronal subtypes in the rat medial entorhinal cortex. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 222 (7).
- (2017) NEIL3-Dependent Regulation of Cardiac Fibroblast Proliferation Prevents Myocardial Rupture. Cell reports. vol. 18.
- (2017) Gene expression differences between PAXgene and Tempus blood RNA tubes are highly reproducible between independent samples and biobanks. BMC Research Notes. vol. 10 (136).
- (2017) Development and mechanism of small activating RNA targeting CEBPA, a novel therapeutic in clinical trials for liver cancer. Molecular Therapy. vol. 25 (12).
- (2016) Pathway Analysis of Skin from Psoriasis Patients after Adalimumab Treatment Reveals New Early Events in the Anti-Inflammatory Mechanism of Anti-TNF-α. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Excerpts from the 1st international NTNU symposium on current and future clinical biomarkers of cancer: innovation and implementation, June 16th and 17th 2016, Trondheim, Norway. Journal of Translational Medicine. vol. 14:295.
- (2016) Serum microRNAs/enriched pathways in lung cancer 1-4 years before diagnosis: A pilot study from the HUNT Biobank, Norway. Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- (2016) The importance of p53 pathway genetics in inherited and somatic cancer genomes. Nature Reviews. Cancer. vol. 16 (4).
- (2016) Targeted Delivery of C/EBPα -saRNA by Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma-specific RNA Aptamers Inhibits Tumor Growth in Vivo. Molecular Therapy. vol. 24 (6).
- (2015) RNA motif discovery: a computational overview. Biology Direct. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) A novel POLE mutation associated with cancers of colon, pancreas, ovaries and small intestine. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) A novel POLE variant, identified by exome sequencing, causes colorectal- and extra-colonic cancers. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) Cell cycle regulation of human DNA repair and chromatin remodeling genes. DNA Repair. vol. 30.
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2015) Human breast milk miRNA, maternal probiotic supplementation and atopic dermatitis in offspring. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0143496 (12).