Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Clinical Decision Support Systems: An Innovative Approach to Enhancing Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2020) Testing an individualized digital decision assist system for the diagnosis and management of mental and behavior disorders in children and adolescents. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. vol. 20.
- (2020) Unreined Students or Not: Modes of Freedom in a Project-Based Software Engineering Course. Proceedings (Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training).
- (2020) Identifying catheter-related events through sentence classification. International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics. vol. 23 (3).
- (2017) An experimental comparison of a co-design visualizing personal drug information and patient information leaflets: Usability aspects. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 245.
- (2017) A systematic literature review on evaluation of digital tools for authoring evidence-based clinical guidelines. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 239.
- (2017) Reviewing clinical guideline development tools: Features and characteristics. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. vol. 17:132.
- (2017) Usability methods and techniques for published clinical guidelines on the web: a systematic literature review. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 713.
- (2017) Clinical decision support systems in child and adolescent psychiatry: a systematic review. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 26 (11).
- (2017) Electronic Health Record improvement using incident reports. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 235.
- (2016) Usability evaluation of clinical guidelines on the web using eye-tracker. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 228.
- (2016) Usability evaluation of published clinical guidelines on the web: A case study. IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems. vol. 2016-August.
- (2015) Filling the Gap between Guideline Development and Formalization Process - A Requirement Analysis. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 210.
- (2015) Tool support for maintaining clinical guidelines: A case study. Proceedings of the European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation, ECIME. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Comparing user experiences on the search-based and content-based recommendation ranking on stroke clinical guidelines - A case study. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 63.
- (2015) Reality Versus user's Perception in Finding Answer to Clinical Questions in Published National Guidelines on the Web: An Empirical Study. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 63.
- (2014) Patients Judgment of Their Trajectories. International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC). vol. 14.
- (2010) Analysis of communicative behaviour: Profiling roles and activities. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 79 (6).
- (2010) The Avoidable Misfortune of a Computerized Patient Chart. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 160 (1).
- (2008) Lessons From Developing an Annotated Corpus of Patient Histories. Journal of Computing Science and Engineering. vol. 2 (2).