Kari Hanne Gjeilo
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Forskningssykepleier ved Klinikk for hjertemedisin og Klinikk for thoraxkirurgi, St, Olavs hospital.
Fagansvarlig ved videreutdanningen i kardiologisk sykepleie, Institutt for samfunnsmedisin og sykepleie (ISM), NTNU.
Studieprogramkoordinator, master i klinisk sykepleie, ISM, NTNU Trondheim
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Nurses' perceptions of patient participation in the myocardial infarction pathway. Nursing Open.
- (2020) Use of peripheral venous catheters in two Norwegian hospitals. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2019) Trajectories of Pain in Patients Undergoing Lung Cancer Surgery: A Longitudinal Prospective Study. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.
- (2019) Sleepless nights and sleepy days: a qualitative study exploring the experiences of patients with chronic heart failure and newly verified sleep-disordered breathing. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 33 (3).
- (2019) Monitoring quality of care for peripheral intravenous catheters; feasibility and reliability of the peripheral intravenous catheters mini questionnaire (PIVC-miniQ). BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (636).
- (2019) How intensive care patients’ family members can play a more active role. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. vol. 156 (6).
- (2017) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival in patients after cardiac surgery - a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) Sleepless nights and sleepy days - a qualitative study exploring the experiences of patients with chronic heart failure and newly verified sleep disordered breathing. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) Trajectory of sleep disturbances in patients undergoing lung cancer surgery: A prospective study. Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. vol. 25 (2).
- (2017) Vascular complications after catheter based ablation of cardiac arrhythmias. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2016) Constipation and Laxative Use among Nursing Home Patients: Prevalence and Associations Derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities (interRAI LTCF). Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2016:1215746.
- (2016) Exploring faecal incontinence in nursing home patients: a cross-sectional study of prevalence and associations derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 72 (7).
- (2016) Chronic postsurgical pain in patients 5 years after cardiac surgery: A prospective cohort study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Preoperative pain catastrophizing and postoperative pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective cohort study with one year follow-up. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 17:214.
- (2016) PhD and Master education – an update. Palliative Medicine. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Relationship between self-reported pain sensitivity and pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective study of 71 patients 8 weeks after a standardized fast-track program. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 9.
- (2015) Feasibility, acceptability, and adherence of two educational programs for care staff concerning nursing home patients' fecal incontinence: A pilot study preceding a cluster-randomized controlled trial. Implementation Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Effect of a multifaceted educational program for care staff concerning fecal incontinence in nursing home patients: Study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 16 (1).