Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Hovedstilling som forskningssykepleier ved Klinikk for hjertemedisin og Klinikk for thoraxkirurgi, St, Olavs Hospital. Tilknyttet Nasjonal kompetansetjeneste for sammensatte symptomlidelser (NKSL).
Studieprogramleder for Masterprogrammet i klinisk helsevitenskap, ISB, NTNU.
Emneansvarlig ved videreutdanningen i kardiologisk sykepleie, Institutt for samfunnsmedisin og sykepleie (ISM), NTNU.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. vol. 156 (6).
- (2017) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival in patients after cardiac surgery - a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) Sleepless nights and sleepy days - a qualitative study exploring the experiences of patients with chronic heart failure and newly verified sleep disordered breathing. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) Trajectory of sleep disturbances in patients undergoing lung cancer surgery: A prospective study. Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. vol. 25 (2).
- (2017) Vascular complications after catheter based ablation of cardiac arrhythmias. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2016) Constipation and Laxative Use among Nursing Home Patients: Prevalence and Associations Derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities (interRAI LTCF). Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2016:1215746.
- (2016) Exploring faecal incontinence in nursing home patients: a cross-sectional study of prevalence and associations derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 72 (7).
- (2016) Chronic postsurgical pain in patients 5 years after cardiac surgery: A prospective cohort study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Preoperative pain catastrophizing and postoperative pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective cohort study with one year follow-up. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 17:214.
- (2016) PhD and Master education – an update. Palliative Medicine. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Relationship between self-reported pain sensitivity and pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective study of 71 patients 8 weeks after a standardized fast-track program. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 9.
- (2015) Feasibility, acceptability, and adherence of two educational programs for care staff concerning nursing home patients' fecal incontinence: A pilot study preceding a cluster-randomized controlled trial. Implementation Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Effect of a multifaceted educational program for care staff concerning fecal incontinence in nursing home patients: Study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 16 (1).
- (2015) Søvn og søvnforstyrrelser hos lungekreftpasienter før og etter kirurgi. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (2014) Risk Factors and Early Pharmacological Interventions to Prevent Chronic Postsurgical Pain Following Cardiac Surgery. American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs. vol. 14 (5).
- (2014) Moderate traumatic brain injury: acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables in the intensive care unit and at the ward. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (1).
- (2014) Survival and health-related quality of life in cardiac surgery patients with ICU length of stay more than one day. A 5-year follow-up study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 13.
- (2013) Survival and quality of life in an elderly cardiac surgery population: 5-year follow-up. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. vol. 44 (3).