Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Influence of high-pressure processing on quality attributes of haddock and mackerel minces during frozen storage, and fishcakes prepared thereof. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies. vol. 59.
- (2020) A new fluorimetric method for simultaneous determination of lipid and protein hydroperoxides in muscle foods with the use of diphenyl-1-pyrenylphosphine (DPPP). Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + Technologie.
- (2020) Use of spectroscopic techniques for a rapid and non-destructive monitoring of thermal treatments and storage time of sous-vide cooked cod fillets. Sensors. vol. 20 (8).
- (2020) Superchilled, chilled and frozen storage of Atlantic mackerel(Scomber scombrus) – effect on lipids and low molecular weightmetabolites. International Journal of Food Science & Technology.
- (2019) The Effect of Sous-vide Cooking Parameters, Chilled Storage and Antioxidants on Quality Characteristics of Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber Scombrus) in Relation to Structural Changes in Proteins. Food technology and biotechnology. vol. 57 (2).
- (2019) Superchilled, chilled and frozen storage of Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus) fillets – changes in texture, drip loss, protein solubility and oxidation. International Journal of Food Science & Technology. vol. 54 (6).
- (2019) Assessment of lipid oxidation in Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus)subjected to different antioxidant and sous-vide cooking treatments by conventional and fluorescence microscopy methods. Food Control. vol. 104.
- (2019) The Influence of Cooking Parameters and Chilled Storage Time on Quality of Sous-Vide Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber scombrus). Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology. vol. 28 (5).
- (2019) A novel fluorimetric assay for visualization and quantification of protein carbonyls in muscle foods. Food Chemistry. vol. 297.
- (2018) A non-invasive approach to assess texture changes in sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel during chilled storage by fl uorescence imaging. Food Control. vol. 92.
- (2019) Assessing changes in quality parameters of sous-vide cooked Atlantic cod by spectroscopic techniques coupled with conventional methods of analysis. 49th Conference of the West European Fish Technologists Association – WEFTA . Fiskivinnu og Fiskimálaráðið; Tórshavn. 2019-10-14 - 2019-10-18.
- (2018) Protein oxidation in sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel and its potential implications for the fish quality. The 9th International Congress of Food Technologists, Biotechnologists and Nutritionists . University of Zagreb; Zagreb. 2018-10-03 - 2018-10-05.
- (2018) Changes in quality characteristics of haddock and mackerel minces, and fishcakes prepared thereof as affected by high-pressure processing. The 32nd EFFoST International Conference . EFFOST; Nantes. 2018-11-06 - 2018-11-08.
- (2018) Assessing changes in quality characteristics of sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel during chilled storage by multiple regression analysis. 48th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference (WEFTA) . West European Fish Technologists Association; Lisbon. 2018-10-15 - 2018-10-19.
- (2018) Application of fluorescence spectroscopy techniques for fast and non-destructive analysis of lipid oxidation in fish products. The 32nd EFFoST International Conference . EFFOST; Nantes. 2018-11-06 - 2018-11-08.
- (2018) Protein oxidation affecting quality parameters of haddock and mackerel minces subjected to high-pressure pre-treatment and frozen storage. IFT-EFFoST 2018 International Nonthermal Processing Workshop and Short course . ProDal and University of Salerno; Sorrento-Salerno. 2018-09-25 - 2018-09-27.
- (2018) Preservation and processing of fish for maintaining quality and health beneficial compounds. Re-FOOD and ReValue 2nd Symposium . SINTEF Ocean; Mumbai. 2018-11-28 - 2018-11-29.
- (2018) Quality changes of Atlantic mackerel during superchilled, chilled and frozen storage. 48th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference (WEFTA) 2018 . IPMA; Lisboa. 2018-10-15 - 2018-10-18.
- (2017) Application of fluorescence microscopy for non-invasive assessment of fish tissue degradation due to enzyme activity during superchilled storage. The 31st EFFoST international conference . The European Federation of Food Science & Technology; Sitges. 2017-11-13 - 2017-11-16.