Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) How Thorium-based Molten Salt Reactors can provide clean, safe and cost-effective technology for deep-sea shipping. Marine Technology Society journal. vol. 55 (1).
- (2021) On the Levelized Cost Of Energy of Solar Photovoltaics. International Journal of Sustainable Energy.
- (2021) Safe, Clean, Proliferation Resistant and Cost-Effective Thorium-based Molten Salt Reactors for Sustainable Development. International Journal of Sustainable Energy.
- (2021) The ABCs of calculating hourly cost rates. Cost Management.
- (2021) Understanding and eliminating waste in Engineer-To-Order (ETO) projects: a multiple case study. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2021) Environmental impacts of protein-production from farmed seaweed: Comparison of possible scenarios in Norway. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 307.
- (2020) On Quality 4.0 in project-based industries. The TQM Journal. vol. 32 (4).
- (2020) On the levelised cost of energy of windfarms. International Journal of Sustainable Energy. vol. 39 (7).
- (2020) Risk and complexity - on complex risk management. The Journal of Risk Finance. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Calculating Hourly Cost Rates in Project-Based Industries - Part 1: capacity modeling. Journal of Modern Project Management. vol. 7 (4).
- (2020) Calculating hourly cost rates in project-based industries – part 2: Cost management. Journal of Modern Project Management. vol. 7 (4).
- (2020) Strategic considerations for establishing a large-scale seaweed industry based on fish feed application: A Norwegian case study. Journal of Applied Phycology. vol. 32.
- (2017) Handling risk and uncertainty in project planning. Journal of Modern Project Management. vol. 4 (3).
- (2014) Lean Project Planning in Shipbuilding. Journal of Ship Production and Design.
- (2013) How economic behavior can hamper sustainable development. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Education and Pedagogical Science.
- (2010) The augmented subjective risk management process. Management Decision.
- (2010) Applying a non-deterministic conceptual life cycle costing model to manufacturing processes. Journal of Modelling in Management.
- (2008) On Probability in Risk Analysis of Natural Disasters. Disaster Prevention and Management.
- (2007) Using activity-based costing and economic profit to grow the bottom-line. Business Strategy Series.
- (2007) Activity-based life-cycle costing in long-range planning. Review of Accounting and Finance.