Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
#Biotechnology #Genomics #Molecular cell biology #Gene technology #Bioinformatics #Network #Synthetic biology #Cell and host defense
Ph.D in Molecular biology, M.Sc in Cell biology, B.Sc in Construction engineering
Fields of research:
- Molecular cell biology
- Gene technology
- Synthetic biology
- Cell and host defense
- Bioactive natural products
- Plants/Marine algae/Microorganisms/Animals
- Host defense systems
- Biotechnology of plants and algae
- Cellular adaptation and acclimatization to environment
- Abiotic and biotic stress
- Cell signalling
- Molecular imaging
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Molecular adaptations to phosphorus deprivation and comparison with nitrogen deprivation responses in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (2).
- (2018) Genomets mysterier - muligheter og eksempler. Det Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskab. Årbok.
- (2018) Arabidopsis mutants impaired in glutathione biosynthesis exhibit higher sensitivity towards the glucosinolate hydrolysis product allyl-isothiocyanate. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Rearing water treatment induces microbial selection influencing the microbiota and pathogen associated transcripts of cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2017) Dynamic responses to silicon in Thalasiossira pseudonana - Identification, characterisation and classification of signature genes and their corresponding protein motifs. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) The effects of phosphorus limitation on carbon metabolism in diatoms. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 372 (1728).
- (2017) Gene mining for proline based signaling proteins in cell wall of Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 8:233.
- (2017) Mechanisms of phosphorus acquisition and lipid class remodeling under P limitation in a Marine Microalga. Plant Physiology. vol. 175 (4).
- (2017) Tools for biotechnological studies of freshwater alga Nannochloropsis limnetica: antibiotic resistance and protoplast production. Journal of Applied Phycology. vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing in the Marine Diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Bio-protocol. vol. 7 (15).
- (2017) Heavy Metal Accumulation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cells Armed with Metal Binding Hexapeptides Targeted to the Inner Face of the Plasma Membrane. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (14).
- (2017) Anchoring plant metallothioneins to the inner face of the plasma membrane of Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells leads to heavy metal accumulation. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2017) Glucosinolate-Derived Isothiocyanates Inhibit Arabidopsis Growth and the Potency Depends on their Side Chain Structure. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 18 (11).
- (2017) The IDA-LIKE peptides IDL6 and IDL7 are negative modulators of stress responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 68 (13).
- (2017) The Rho-GTPase RopGEF2-ROP7/ROP2 Pathway Activated by phyB suppresses Red Light-Induced Stomatal Opening. Plant Physiology. vol. 174 (2).
- (2016) Arabidopsis myrosinases link the glucosinolate-myrosinase system and the cuticle. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Transcriptional regulatory networks in Arabidopsis thaliana during single and combined stresses. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 44 (7).
- (2016) Effect of growth temperature on glucosinolate profiles in Arabidopsis thaliana accessions. Phytochemistry. vol. 130.
- (2016) Allyl-isothiocyanate treatment induces a complex transcriptional reprogramming including heat stress, oxidative stress and plant defence responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. BMC Genomics. vol. 17.
- (2016) DNAqua-Net: Developing new genetic tools for bioassessment and monitoring of aquatic ecosystems in Europe. RIO Research Ideas and Outcomes. vol. 2.