Ann Mari Svensson
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Inside the electrode: Looking at cycling products in Li/O2 batteries. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 414.
- (2019) Hematite microdisks as an alternative anode material for lithium-ion batteries. Materials letters (General ed.). vol. 247.
- (2019) Reactivity of Coke in Relation to Sulfur Level and Microstructure. Light Metals.
- (2019) Reactivity of coke in relation to sulfur level and microstructure. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) An EXAFS and XANES study of V, Ni, and Fe speciation in cokes for anodes used in aluminum production. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. vol. 50 (6).
- (2019) Co(OH)2@MnO2 nanosheet arrays as hybrid binder-free electrodes for high-performance lithium-ion batteries and supercapacitors. New Journal of Chemistry. vol. 43 (3).
- (2019) Silica from diatom frustules as anode material for Li-ion batteries. RSC Advances. vol. 9 (70).
- (2019) Comparing Anodic Bubble Behavior of Anodes from Anisotropic and Isotropic Cokes in Laboratory Scale Aluminum Electrolysis Cells. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (13).
- (2019) Use of liraglutide and risk of major cardiovascular events: a register-based cohort study in Denmark and Sweden. The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. vol. 7 (2).
- (2019) Performance and failure analysis of full cell lithium ion battery with LiNi0.8Co0.15Al0.05O2 and silicon electrodes. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 437.
- (2018) Temperature effects on performance of graphite anodes in carbonate based electrolytes for lithium ion batteries. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 17.
- (2018) A XANES study of sulfur speciation and reactivity in cokes for anodes used in aluminum production. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 49 (3).
- (2018) High interfacial charge storage capability of carbonaceous cathodes for Mg batteries. ACS Nano. vol. 12 (3).
- (2018) High capacity Mg batteries based on surface-controlled electrochemical reactions. Nano Energy. vol. 48.
- (2017) Effect of Coke Properties on the Bubble Formation at the Anodes During Aluminium Electrolysis in Laboratory Scale. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Vanadium Speciation in Petroleum Cokes for Anodes used in Aluminium Electrolysis. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings. vol. 42 (46).
- (2017) The Effect of Varying Mixing Temperatures and Baking Level on the Quality of Pilot Scale Anodes - A Factorial Design Analysis. Metals. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Solvent-Controlled Charge Storage Mechanisms of Spinel Oxide Electrodes in Mg Organohaloaluminate Electrolytes. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18 (2).
- (2016) Edge/basal/defect ratios in graphite and their influence on the thermal stability of lithium ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 317.
- (2016) Interfacial Boundary between Carbon Anodes and Molten Salt Electrolyte. Light Metals. vol. 2016.