Ann Mari Svensson
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Inside the electrode: Looking at cycling products in Li/O2 batteries. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 414.
- (2019) Hematite microdisks as an alternative anode material for lithium-ion batteries. Materials letters (General ed.). vol. 247.
- (2019) Reactivity of Coke in Relation to Sulfur Level and Microstructure. Light Metals.
- (2019) Reactivity of coke in relation to sulfur level and microstructure. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) An EXAFS and XANES study of V, Ni, and Fe speciation in cokes for anodes used in aluminum production. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 50 (6).
- (2019) Co(OH)2@MnO2 nanosheet arrays as hybrid binder-free electrodes for high-performance lithium-ion batteries and supercapacitors. New Journal of Chemistry. vol. 43 (3).
- (2019) Silica from diatom frustules as anode material for Li-ion batteries. RSC Advances. vol. 9 (70).
- (2019) Comparing Anodic Bubble Behavior of Anodes from Anisotropic and Isotropic Cokes in Laboratory Scale Aluminum Electrolysis Cells. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (13).
- (2019) Use of liraglutide and risk of major cardiovascular events: a register-based cohort study in Denmark and Sweden. The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. vol. 7 (2).
- (2019) Performance and failure analysis of full cell lithium ion battery with LiNi0.8Co0.15Al0.05O2 and silicon electrodes. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 437.
- (2018) Temperature effects on performance of graphite anodes in carbonate based electrolytes for lithium ion batteries. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 17.
- (2018) A XANES study of sulfur speciation and reactivity in cokes for anodes used in aluminum production. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 49 (3).
- (2018) High interfacial charge storage capability of carbonaceous cathodes for Mg batteries. ACS Nano. vol. 12 (3).
- (2018) High capacity Mg batteries based on surface-controlled electrochemical reactions. Nano Energy. vol. 48.
- (2017) Effect of Coke Properties on the Bubble Formation at the Anodes During Aluminium Electrolysis in Laboratory Scale. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Vanadium Speciation in Petroleum Cokes for Anodes used in Aluminium Electrolysis. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings. vol. 42 (46).
- (2017) The Effect of Varying Mixing Temperatures and Baking Level on the Quality of Pilot Scale Anodes - A Factorial Design Analysis. Metals. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Solvent-Controlled Charge Storage Mechanisms of Spinel Oxide Electrodes in Mg Organohaloaluminate Electrolytes. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18 (2).
- (2016) Edge/basal/defect ratios in graphite and their influence on the thermal stability of lithium ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 317.
- (2016) Interfacial Boundary between Carbon Anodes and Molten Salt Electrolyte. Light Metals. vol. 2016.