Anja Birgitta Estensen Klausen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The effect of shrinkage reducing admixtures on drying shrinkage, autogenous deformation, and early age stress development of concrete. Structural Concrete.
- (2020) The effect of curing temperature on autogenous deformation of fly ash concretes. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 109.
- (2019) Hardening Concrete Exposed to Realistic Curing Temperature Regimes and Restraint Conditions: Advanced Testing and Design Methodology. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2019.
- (2018) The effect of realistic curing temperature on the strength and E-modulus of concrete. Materials and Structures. vol. 51 (6).
- (2017) Comparison of tensile and compressive creep of fly ash concretes in the hardening phase. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 95.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Impact of Super Absorbent Polymers on Early Age Behavior of Ultra-High Performance Concrete Walls. Durable Concrete for Infrastructure under Severe Conditions Smart Admixtures, Self-responsiveness and Nano-additions.
- (2019) Early age stress development – experimentally based parameter study performed within DaCS. Workshop Proceedings from a Nordic Workshop. Oslo Norway, October 16th-17th, 2019 Design and construction of sustainable concrete structures: causes, calculation and consequences of cracks.
- (2018) Background for a new Eurocode 2-annex: Evaluation of early-age and long-term cracking due to restrained deformations. Proceedings of SynerCrete'18: Interdisciplinary Approaches for Cement-based Materials and Structural Concrete: Synergizing Expertise and Bridging Scales of Space and Time. Vol 1.
- (2018) Compiled COST Action RRT+ results from NTNU: determination of parameters required for early age crack assessment. Proceedings of SynerCrete'18: Interdisciplinary Approaches for Cement-based Materials and Structural Concrete: Synergizing Expertise and Bridging Scales of Space and Time. Vol 1.
- (2018) Volume stability of cement-based materials: round-robin testing within COST Action TU1404. Proceedings of SynerCrete'18: Interdisciplinary Approaches for Cement-based Materials and Structural Concrete: Synergizing Expertise and Bridging Scales of Space and Time. Vol 1.
- (2017) Consequences of cracking related to tightness. Crack width calculation methods for large concrete structures. Workshop proceedings No. 12.
- (2017) Early age crack assessment of concrete structures: Experimental and theoretical approaches. NORDIC CONCRETE RESEARCH. Proceedings of the XXIII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium.
- (2016) Basic and drying shrinkage of infrastructure concretes with variable fly ash content. Proceedings of the International RILEM Conference Materials, Systems and Structures in Civil Engineering 2016. Segment on Service Life of Cement-Based Materials and Structures. Vol. 2.
- (2015) Updated Temperature-Stress Testing Machine (TSTM): Introductory Tests, Calculations, Verification, and Investigation of Variable Fly Ash Content. CONCREEP 10: Mechanics and Physics of Creep, Shrinkage, and Durability of Concrete and Concrete Structures.
- (2014) Updated Temperature-Stress-Testing-Machine (TSTM): Introductory Tests, Calculations and Verification. Proceedings of the XXII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium, Reykjavik, Iceland 2014.
- (2014) Structural Analysis and Crack Assessment of Restrained Concrete Walls - 3D FEM Simulation and Crack Assessment. The 1st Concrete Innovation Conference.
- (2013) On materials testing and crack risk evaluation of hardening concrete structures. Workshop Proceedings "Understanding the Fundamental Properties of Concrete" Celebrating Professor Erik J. Sellevold on his 75th birthday, 25th-26th April 2013, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2011) Updated Temperature-Stress-Testing Maschine (TSTM): Introductory test results and determination of material properties deveolopment. Proceedings of XXI Nordic Concrete Research Symposium, Finland 2011.
- (2016) Early age crack assessment of concrete structures: experimental investigation of decisive parameters. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1850-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (*).
- (2015) Mechanical properties and calculation of model parameters Concrete with Aalborg cement and variable fly ash content. 2015. ISBN 978-82-536-1455-7. COIN Projet report (56).