Angela Daniela La Rosa
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2021) Recovery of electronic wastes as fillers for electromagnetic shielding in building components: An LCA study. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 280 (2).
- (2021) Industrial Symbiosis for Circular Economy: A Possible Scenario in Norway. In: An Introduction to Circular Economy. Springer. 2021. ISBN 9789811585104.
- (2020) On the use of carbon nanotubes to develop durable structural electrodes for self-sensing applications. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 827.
- (2020) Electromagnetic shielding for buildings using hybrid polymer composites: a life cycle assessment study. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 827.
- (2020) An Approach of Automatic SPARQL Generation for BIM Data Extraction. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (24).
- (2020) Lecture on Sustainability and Circular Economy. Lecture for the Faculty of Drug Science, Laboratory of Photochemistry . University of Catania; Catania. 2020-01-27 - 2020-01-31.
- (2019) Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Cotton and Other Natural Fibers for Textile Applications. Fibers. vol. 7 (12).
- (2019) Electromagnetic shielding for buildings using conductive polymer composites: A life cycle assessment study. 18° International Conference on Fracture and Damage Mechanics ; Rodos. 2019-09-16 - 2019-09-18.
- (2019) Invited lecturing on "Sustainability and Circular Economy". International Week for PhD Students and Researchers . Techical University of Iasi - TUIASI; Iasi. 2019-10-30 - 2019-10-30.
- (2019) Reuse of carbon black from end-of-life tires in new pneumatic formulations and life-cycle assessment of the thermolysis process. Journal of elastomers and plastics (Print). vol. 51 (7-8).
- (2018) A Life Cycle Evaluation of the Environmental Effects of a Hydrometallurgical Process for Alkaline Battery Waste Treatment. Life Cycle Assessment of Wastewater Treatment.
- (2018) Innovative Chemical Process for Recycling Thermosets Cured with Recyclamines® by Converting Bio-Epoxy Composites in Reusable Thermoplastic—An LCA Study. Materials.
- (2017) Green Composites Based on Blends of Polypropylene with Liquid Wood Reinforced with Hemp Fibers: Thermomechanical Properties and the Effect of Recycling Cycles. Materials.
- (2017) Hybrid Biobased Recyclable Epoxy Composites for Mass Production. Polymer Composites.
- (2016) Recycling treatment of carbon fibre/epoxy composites: Materials recovery and characterization and environmental impacts through life cycle assessment. Composites Part B: Engineering.