Anders Hammer Strømman
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Anders Hammer Strømman is a Professor with the Industrial Ecology Programme at NTNU. He conducts research spanning multiple sectors and environmental issues through application and development of life cycle assessment and multi regional input-output analysis methods.
In 2011 Professor Strømman received the Laudise medal in Industrial Ecology in recognition of his work. He is currently serving as a lead author to the working group three of the sixth assessment report of the IPCC. On a daily basis he teaches graduate courses in Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental input-output analysis for the students of the Industrial Ecology and Energy & Environment study programs at NTNU.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Lifting the veil on the correction of double counting incidents in hybrid life cycle assessment. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 24 (3).
- (2020) Hybridization of complete PLCA and MRIO databases for a comprehensive product system coverage. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 24 (4).
- (2020) A life-cycle assessment model for zero emission neighborhoods. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 24 (3).
- (2019) Assessment of lignocellulosic biorefineries in Germany using a hybrid LCA multi‐objective optimization model. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 23 (5).
- (2019) Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of a Novel Al-Ion and a Li-Ion Battery for Stationary Applications. Materials. vol. 12 (19).
- (2018) Cooling aerosols and changes in albedo counteract warming from CO2 and black carbon from forest bioenergy in Norway. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Quantifying the climate response to extreme land cover changes in Europe with a regional model. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (7).
- (2018) Climate impacts of retention forestry in a Swedish boreal pine forest. Journal of Land Use Science. vol. 13 (3).
- (2018) From Remotely-Sensed Data of Norwegian Boreal Forests to Fast and Flexible Models for Estimating Surface Albedo. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. vol. 10 (10).
- (2018) Choice of Allocations and Constructs for Attributional or Consequential Life Cycle Assessment and Input-Output Analysis. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (4).
- (2017) Environmental impacts along intensity gradients in Norwegian dairy production as evaluated by life cycle assessments. Agricultural Systems. vol. 158.
- (2017) State-of-the-art technologies, measures, and potential for reducing GHG emissions from shipping – A review. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 52.
- (2017) Spatial, seasonal, and topographical patterns of surface albedo in Norwegian forests and cropland. International Journal of Remote Sensing. vol. 38 (16).
- (2017) Identifying key assumptions and differences in life cycle assessment studies of lithium-ion traction batteries with focus on greenhouse gas emissions. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 55.
- (2017) Prospective techno-economic and environmental assessment of carbon capture at a refinery and CO2 utilisation in polyol synthesis. Journal of CO2 Utilization. vol. 21.
- (2017) Norwegian Waste-to-Energy: Climate change, circular economy and carbon capture and storage. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. vol. 126.
- (2017) Environmental assessment of biomass gasification combined heat and power plants with absorptive and adsorptive carbon capture units in Norway. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 57.
- (2017) Comparative Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Oxyfuel and Post-combustion Capture with MEA and AMP/PZ - Case Studies from the EDDiCCUT Project. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Impact of fuel selection on the environmental performance of post-combustion calcium looping applied to a cement plant. Applied Energy. vol. 210 (Januar).
- (2017) Impact of Fuel Selection on Techno-environmental Performance of Post-combustion Calcium Looping Process Applied to a Cement Plant. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.