Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor Anders Hammer Strømman is the Director of NTNUs Industrial Ecology Programme which conducts research spanning multiple sectors and environmental issues through application and development of life cycle assessment and multi regional input-output analysis methods.
In 2011 Professor Strømman received the Laudise medal in Industrial Ecology in recognition of his work. He was a contributing as an author to the working group three of the fifth assessment report of the IPCC. On a daily basis he teaches graduate courses in Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental input-output analysis for the students of the Industrial Ecology and Energy & Environment study programs at NTNU.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Cooling aerosols and changes in albedo counteract warming from CO2 and black carbon from forest bioenergy in Norway. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Quantifying the climate response to extreme land cover changes in Europe with a regional model. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (7).
- (2018) Choice of Allocations and Constructs for Attributional or Consequential Life Cycle Assessment and Input-Output Analysis. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (4).
- (2017) Environmental impacts along intensity gradients in Norwegian dairy production as evaluated by life cycle assessments. Agricultural Systems. vol. 158.
- (2017) State-of-the-art technologies, measures, and potential for reducing GHG emissions from shipping – A review. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 52.
- (2017) Spatial, seasonal, and topographical patterns of surface albedo in Norwegian forests and cropland. International Journal of Remote Sensing. vol. 38 (16).
- (2017) Identifying key assumptions and differences in life cycle assessment studies of lithium-ion traction batteries with focus on greenhouse gas emissions. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 55.
- (2017) Prospective techno-economic and environmental assessment of carbon capture at a refinery and CO2 utilisation in polyol synthesis. Journal of CO2 Utilization. vol. 21.
- (2017) Norwegian Waste-to-Energy: Climate change, circular economy and carbon capture and storage. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. vol. 126.
- (2017) Environmental assessment of biomass gasification combined heat and power plants with absorptive and adsorptive carbon capture units in Norway. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 57.
- (2017) Comparative Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Oxyfuel and Post-combustion Capture with MEA and AMP/PZ - Case Studies from the EDDiCCUT Project. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Impact of fuel selection on the environmental performance of post-combustion calcium looping applied to a cement plant. Applied Energy. vol. 210 (Januar).
- (2017) Impact of Fuel Selection on Techno-environmental Performance of Post-combustion Calcium Looping Process Applied to a Cement Plant. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2016) Bridging the gap between impact assessment methods and climate science. Environmental Science and Policy. vol. 64.
- (2016) Global spatially explicit CO2 emission metrics for forest bioenergy. Scientific Reports. vol. 6:20186.
- (2016) Combining Multiregional Input-Output Analysis with a World Trade Model for Evaluating Scenarios for Sustainable Use of Global Resources, Part I: Conceptual Framework. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 20 (4).
- (2016) Nanotechnology for environmentally sustainable electromobility. Nature Nanotechnology. vol. 11.
- (2016) The size and range effect: lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions of electric vehicles. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 11 (5).
- (2016) Life-cycle assessment of a Waste-to-Energy plant in central Norway: Current situation and effects of changes in waste fraction composition. Waste Management. vol. 58.
- (2016) Enhancing life cycle impact assessment from climate science: Review of recent findings and recommendations for application to LCA. Ecological Indicators. vol. 71.