Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Norwegian Pitched Roof Defects. Buildings. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Hot-Box measurements of highly insulated wall, roof and floor structures. Journal of Building Physics. vol. 41 (1).
- (2016) KLIMA 2050: a research-based innovation centre for risk reduction through climate adaptation of infrastructure and buildings. Geophysical Research Abstracts. vol. 18.
- (2015) Roof-integrated PV in Nordic climate - Building physical challenges. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2011) Strategies for renovation of single family dwellings from the 1980s towards zero energy levels. RIL / Suomen Rakennusinsinöörien Liitto. vol. SB11 Proceedings (Vol. 1).
- (2010) The influence of lightweight aggregate concrete element chimneys on the airtightness of wood-frame houses. Energy and Buildings. vol. 42 (5).
- (2009) Climate adapted design of masonry structures. Building and Environment. vol. 44 (12).
- (2007) A Norwegian perspective on buildings and climate change. Building Research & Information. vol. 35 (4).
- (2006) Decay potential in wood structures using climate data. Building Research & Information. vol. 34 (6).
- (2007) Klimatilpasning av bygninger. 2007. ISBN 978-82-536-0960-7.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2014) Hygrothermal simulations of internally insulated massive masonry walls exposed to driving rain in cold climate. Proceedings of the 10th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics (NSB 2014).
- (2013) Effect of various Nordic climates on attaining the Passive House standard. 2nd Central European symposium on building physics. Vienna, Austria, September 9-11, 2013. Contributions to building physics.
- (2009) Airtightness and air leakages of Norwegian wood-frame houses. Energy Efficiency and New Approaches - Proceedings of the Fourth International Building Physics Conference.
- (2009) Driving-rain protective design of parapet flashing. Energy Efficiency and New Approaches - Proceedings of the Fourth International Building Physics Conference.
- (2008) Energy-efficient office buildings in Norway – from low energy standard to passive house standard. Conference proceedings : the first Nordic Conference on Passive Houses : 2-3 April 2008 Trondheim, Norway : Passivhus Norden 2008.
- (2008) Moisture and mould growth in compact roofs – Results from a three-stage field survey. Proceedings of the 8th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries. Report R-189.
- (2008) Durability of external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS) with rendering. Proceedings, Building Physics Conference in honour of Prof. Hugo Hens.
- (2008) Insufficient Moisture Control in the Building Process - Recommendations for a Multi-disciplinary Management Tool. Proceedings of the 8th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries. Report R-189.
- (2005) Design of weatherboard flashing for severe climates. Proceeding of the 7th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries. Volume 1.
- (2005) Moisture in compact roofs – Results of a two-stage field survey. Proceeding of the 7th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries. Volume 1.
- (2005) Rain Penetration Resistance of Renders – Laboratory Testing and Numerical Calculations. Proceeding of the 7th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries. Volume 1.
- (2003) Building enclosure performance in a more severe climate. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Building Physics.
- (2002) Capacity of Rendering Systems to Resist Rain Penetration. Proceedings of the 6th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries.
- (2013) Klima- og sårbarhetsanalyse for bygninger i Norge - Snølast og våt vinternedbør. 2013.
- (2012) Klima- og sårbarhetsanalyse for bygninger i Norge : videreføring av rapport 3B0325. 2012. SINTEF Rapport (SINTEF Byggforsk) (3E0119).
- (2014) Evaluation of Seismic Code Regulations on Typical Veneer Walls. 9th International Masonry Conference 2014 . International Masonry Society and University of Minho; Guimarães. 2014-07-07 - 2014-07-09.
- (2012) The influence of geometrical thermal bridges on the normalized thermal bridge value. Passivhus Norden ; Trondheim. 2012-10-21 - 2012-10-23.