Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) From Episodes to Continuity of Care: a Study of a Call Center for Supporting Independent Living. Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). vol. 26 (3).
- (2017) Acceptance of Health-Related ICT among Elderly People Living in the Community: A Systematic Review of Qualitative Evidence. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction.
- (2016) Stakeholder Attitudes Toward and Values Embedded in a Sensor-Enhanced Personal Emergency Response System. Interacting with computers. vol. 28 (5).
- (2015) The role of ICT in addressing the challenges of age-related falls: a research agenda based on a systematic mapping of the literature. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing. vol. 19 (3).
- (2015) Designing an application store for the internet of things: Requirements and challenges. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9425.
- (2012) Smart Jacket as a Collaborative Tangible User Interface in Crisis Management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 953.
- (2011) Pervasive Computing in Daidalos. IEEE pervasive computing. vol. 10 (1).
- (2010) Architectures and Platforms for AMI: Workshop Summary report. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 32.
- (2010) A Unified Architecture for Supporting Direct Tag-Based and Indirect Network-Based Resource Discovery. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (1999) Using Email and WWW in a Distributed Participatory Design Project. ACM SIGGROUP Bulletin.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Which Mobile Health Toolkit Should a Service Provider Choose? A Comparative Evaluation of Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, and Samsung Digital Health Platform. Ambient Intelligence : 13th European Conference, AmI 2017, Malaga, Spain, April 26–28, 2017, Proceedings.
- (2016) Empowerment or concealed compliance?: A review of literature on mobile ICT solutions for patient empowerment. PETRA '16 : Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments, Corfu, Island, Greece — June 29 - July 01, 2016.
- (2016) A technology-enhanced service for person-centered dementia care: Preliminary results from a field trial. PETRA '16 : Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments, Corfu, Island, Greece — June 29 - July 01, 2016.
- (2016) Combining Persuasive Computing and User Centered Design into an Energy Awareness System for Smart Houses. 2016 12th International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE) Proceedings, London UK, 14-16 Sept. 2016.
- (2015) A combined smartphone and smartwatch fall detection system. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology; Ubiquitous Computing and Communications; Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing; Pervasive Intelligence and Computing (CIT/IUCC/DASC/PICOM, Liverpool UK, 26-28 Oct. 2015.
- (2013) Ambient Assistive Technology Considered Harmful. Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction: Applications and Services for Quality of Life. 7th International Conference, UAHCI 2013, Held as Part of HCI International 2013, Las Vegas, NV, USA, July 21-26, 2013, Proceedings, Part III.
- (2013) Social Sub-Group Identification Using Social Graph and Semantic Analysis. Workshop Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Intelligent Environments.
- (2013) A Communication Framework for the Internet of People and Things Based on the Concept of Activity Feeds in Social Computing. 9th International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE, 2013, Athens, Greece, 16-17 July 2013.
- (2012) Applying AmI Technologies to Crisis Management. Ambient Intelligence Third International Joint Conference, AmI 2012, Pisa, Italy, November 13-15, 2012. Proceedings.
- (2012) AAL Technologies in Rehabilitation – Lessons Learned from a COPD Case Study. Handbook of Ambient Assisted Living.