Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Cycling under the influence of alcohol – Attitudes and perceptions of Norwegian cyclists. Travel Behaviour & Society. vol. 23.
- (2020) Where and why do firms choose to move? Empirical evidence from Norway. Journal of Transport and Land Use. vol. 13 (1).
- (2019) Waiting time for ferry services: Empirical evidence from norway. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Generated and induced traffic demand: Empirical evidence from a fixed link toll removal in Norway. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Perception of inconvenience costs: Evidence from seven ferry services in Norway. Transport Policy. vol. 77.
- (2018) The impact of fixed links on population development, housing and the labour market: The case of Norway. Journal of Transport Geography. vol. 68.
- (2017) Tourist traffic simulation as a protected area management tool. The case of Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. Tourism Management Perspectives. vol. 22.
- (2017) Relationship between agglomeration and productivity in a Norwegian context: Estimates for cost benefit analysis. Transportation Research Record. vol. 2606.
- (2017) Do fixed links affect the local labour markets and industries? A case study of three fixed link projects in Norway. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 5 (2).
- (2016) Impacts on Land Use Characteristics from Fixed Link Projects: Four Case Studies from Norway. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 13.
- (2016) Modelling the Impacts on Population Caused by Fixed Link Projects. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 14.
- (2015) Impacts on Land use Characteristics from Ferry Replacement Projects. Two Case Studies from Norway. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 10.
- (2013) ITS- Wider Impacts. Proceedings : European Transport Conference.
- (2011) The Speed Prediction Model for Heavy Vehicles. Proceedings : European Transport Conference.
- (2005) Kollektivtransportmodellering. 2005. ISBN 8247173492.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Chapter four: Transport System. Northern Serengeti Road Ecology.
- (2008) Dynamic choice of geographical area. Method developed to select an analysis area from a bigger transport model. Selected proceedings from the annual transport conference at Aalborg University.
- (2008) Cost benefit analysis for safety projects at sea - Does the method give the entire picture? Experience from analysis of the Stad sea tunnel. Selected proceedings from the annual transport conference at Aalborg University.