Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Health and care service utilisation and cost over the life-span: a descriptive analysis of population data. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20 (1).
- (2019) Geographical and temporal patterns of interstate security competition: Global and regional evidence. International Area Studies Review. vol. 22 (3).
- (2018) Combining survey data, GIS and qualitative interviews in the analysis of health service access for persons with disabilities. BMC International Health and Human Rights. vol. 18 (26).
- (2018) The Durability of the Security Dilemma: An Empirical Investigation of Action–Reaction Dynamics in States’ Military Spending (1988–2014). Chinese Journal of International Politics. vol. 11 (2).
- (2018) Non-completion of secondary education and early disability in Norway: Geographic patterns, individual and community risks. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (682).
- (2017) Lung function parameters improve prediction of VO2peak in an elderly population: The Generation 100 study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) Do family and neighbourhood matter in secondary school completion? A multilevel study of determinants and their interactions in a life-course perspective. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (8).
- (2016) Sick of waiting: Does waiting for elective treatment cause sickness absence?. Health Policy. vol. 120 (12).
- (2016) Cardiovascular disease in patients with genotyped familial hypercholesterolemia in Norway during 1994-2009, a registry study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 23 (18).
- (2016) Early disability pension among school dropouts: the matter of municipality characteristics. The European Journal of Public Health. vol. 26.
- (2015) Benzodiazepine use in COPD: empirical evidence from Norway. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Association between pulmonary function and peak oxygen uptake in elderly: the Generation 100 study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16:156.
- (2015) Secondary school completion: Gender differences and the role of childhood family structure. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 25.
- (2014) The geography of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A population-based study of Norway. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 111.
- (2014) Cross-country comparisons of health-care costs: The case of cancer treatment in the Nordic countries. Health Policy. vol. 115 (2-3).
- (2013) Democrats, Republicans—or Both? An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of the Composition of State Governments on FDI, 1977–2004. International Interactions. vol. 39 (2).
- (2013) Treatment outcomes among individuals in a musculoskeletal pain rehabilitation program related to the trends in the dispensing of prescribed medications. Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain. vol. 21 (4).
- (2012) Size, Location and Agglomeration of Inward Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the United States. Regional studies. vol. 46 (5).
- (2012) The geography of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A population-based study of Norway. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 22 (supp. 2).
- (2012) Fool's gold: major sport events and foreign direct investment. International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics.