Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).
- (2020) Analytical Calculation Model for Predicting Cracking Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Ties. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 146 (2).
- (2019) A review of literature and code requirements for the crack width limitations for design of concrete structures in serviceability limit states. Structural Concrete. vol. 20 (2).
- (2019) Serviceability limit state design of large concrete structures: Impact on reinforcement amounts and consequences of design code ambiguity. Engineering structures. vol. 201.
- (2019) Hardening Concrete Exposed to Realistic Curing Temperature Regimes and Restraint Conditions: Advanced Testing and Design Methodology. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Use of Concrete for Road Infrastructure: A SWOT Analysis Related to the three Catchwords Sustainability, Industrialisation and Digitalisation. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 60 (1).
- (2019) Durability of pretensioned concrete girders in coastal climate bridges: Basis for better maintenance and future design. Structural Concrete. vol. 20 (6).
- (2019) Modified cracked membrane model for consistent crack width predictions of reinforced concrete structures subjected to in-plane loading. Engineering structures. vol. 196.
- (2018) Calibration of material models against TSTM test for crack risk assessment of early-age concrete containing fly ash. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018:1069181.
- (2018) Crack risk evaluation of submerged concrete tunnel during hardening phase. Advances in Civil Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Numerical modelling of field test for crack risk assessment of early age concrete containing fly ash. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018:1058170.
- (2018) The effect of realistic curing temperature on the strength and E-modulus of concrete. Materials and Structures. vol. 51 (6).
- (2018) Experimental and theoretical investigation of crack width calculation methods for RC ties. Structural Concrete. vol. 19 (5).
- (2017) Comparison of tensile and compressive creep of fly ash concretes in the hardening phase. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 95.
- (2016) Influence of fibre configuration on the mechanical behaviour of standard test specimens and full-scale beams made of flowable FRC. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 111.
- (2016) Influence of fibre distribution and orientation on the flexural behaviour of beams cast from flowable hybrid polymer-steel FRC. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 109.
- (2016) Modelling the influence of the fibre structure on the structural behaviour of flowable fibre-reinforced concrete. Engineering structures. vol. 124.
- (2016) Influence of reinforcement bar layout on fibre orientation and distribution in slabs cast from fibre-reinforced self-compacting concrete (FRSCC). Structural Concrete. vol. 17 (2).
- (2016) Variation in fibre volume and orientation in walls: experimental and numerical investigations. Structural Concrete. vol. 17 (4).
- (2016) Importance of quantification of steel fibre orientation for residual flexural tensile strength in FRC. Materials and Structures. vol. 49 (9).