Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Development of Porous Coatings Enriched with Magnesium and Zinc Obtained by DC Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation. Micromachines. vol. 9 (7).
- (2018) Novel Porous Phosphorus–Calcium–Magnesium Coatings on Titanium with Copper or Zinc Obtained by DC Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation: Fabrication and Characterization. Materials. vol. 11.
- (2018) Characterization of Porous Phosphate Coatings Enriched with Magnesium or Zinc on CP Titanium Grade 2 under DC Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation. Metals. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Characterization of Porous Phosphate Coatings Enriched with Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Copper Created on CP Titanium Grade 2 by Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation. Metals. vol. 8 (6).
- (2018) SEM, EDS, AND XPS CHARACTERIZATION OF COATINGS OBTAINED ON TITANIUM DURING AC PLASMA ELECTROLYTIC PROCESS ENRICHED IN MAGNESIUM. Advances in Materials Science. vol. 18 (3).
- (2017) Characterisation of Calcium- and Phosphorus-Enriched Porous Coatings on CP Titanium Grade 2 Fabricated by Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation. Metals. vol. 7 (9).
- (2017) SEM, EDS i XPS analiza nanostrukturirane prevlake koja se stvara na leguri od NiTi biomaterijala plasma elektrolitickom oksidacijom (PEO) [SEM, EDS and XPS analysis of nanostructured coating formed on NiTi biomaterial alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation (PEO)]. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) XPS analysis of nanolayer formed on AISI 304L SS after high voltage electropolishing. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 24.
- (2017) GDOES, XPS, and SEM with EDS analysis of porous coatings obtained on titanium after plasma electrolytic oxidation. Surface and Interface Analysis. vol. 49 (4).
- (2017) Fabrication and characterization of porous coatings obtained by plasma electrolytic oxidation. jOURNAL OF MECHANICAL AND ENERGY ENGINEERING. vol. 1 (1).
- (2016) XPS and GDOES characterization of porous coating enriched with copper and calcium obtained on tantalum via plasma electrolytic oxidation. Journal of Spectroscopy. vol. 2016.
- (2016) SEM, EDS and XPS Analysis of the Coatings Obtained on Titanium after Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation in Electrolytes Containing Copper Nitrate. Materials. vol. 9 (5).
- (2016) Investigation of porous coatings obtained on Ti-Nb-Zr-Sn alloy biomaterial by plasma electrolytic oxidation: characterisation and modelling. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 87 (9).
- (2016) Development of copper-enriched porous coatings on ternary Ti-Nb-Zr alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 89.
- (2016) High temperature hydrogenation of Ti-V alloys: The effect of cycling and carbon monoxide on the bulk and surface properties. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 41 (3).
- (2015) Temperature programmed desorption of CO from CO pre-covered Mo(110). Applied Surface Science. vol. 349.
- (2015) Development of plasma electrolytic oxidation for improved Ti6Al4V biomaterial surface properties. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 85 (9-12).
- (2015) SEM/EDX, XPS, corrosion and surface roughness characterization of AISI 316L SS after electrochemical treatment in concentrated HNO3. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) High-current-density electropolishing (HDEP) of AISI 316L (EN 1.4404) stainless steel. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 22 (2).
- (2015) Interaction between adsorbed hydrogen and potassium on a carbon nanocone containing material as studied by photoemission. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 118 (10).